Considering the current Global Business Scenario the survival is only possible if we can plan and manage our Budget and subsequent cash flows. This only can be done if we have real and practical training or knowledge on these business tools.
These Competitive Business tools are based on practical and real business concepts and situations. Whatever we studied in our educational background that seems to be theoretically, where as after attending the workshop all the participant will get handsome knowledge on the real Business Budgets and real business cash flows.
All speaks for Budget and cash flow but only few knows that what is real Budget, how to make it and follow and what real cash flow is and how to plan and manage it.
Workshop topics to be covered:
- What budgets are?
- What is importance of Budgets?
- What are the tools needed to make budgets?
- How to make budgets?
- How to monitor the budgets' performance?
- Master Budgets
- Departmental budgets and components thereof,
- Assumptions on the Budgets,
- Standard Annual Budget and Monthly budgets
- Components of a Budgets,
- How to plan the various operational expenses?
- Details of the expenses to be covered in Budgets,
- Details of Incomes to be budgeted,
- Differences between Operational budget and Capital Budget
- How to bring down the expenses after making master operational budgets?
- Cash flows
- Periods of Cash flows
- Components of Cash flow
- How to plan inflow in Cash flow?
- How to plan outflow in cash flow?
- How to manage the crisis in Cash flow?
- Treatment of Extraordinary Budget Spending
- Monitoring of the Cash flow
- Budgeting of the project expenses
- Preparing actual cash flow for project items.