Sometimes the management has to take the disciplinary action against an employee who was charged for ‘misconduct’. But taking disciplinary action, following the provisions of Bangladesh Labour Act, 2006, is quite complicated and difficult and this is not at all possible without prior training in this field.
After attending this practical training, the Managers/Officers will be in apposition to perform their job relating to disciplinary action without mistakes.
Workshop topics to be covered:
1) Distinction between Domestic Enquiry and Departmental Enquiry.
2) Distinction between Domestic Enquiry and Judicial Enquiry.
3) Purpose of Domestic Enquiry.
4) Scope of Domestic Enquiry.
5) Types of Domestic Enquiry-Traditional and Modern.
6) Domestic Enquiry and Preliminary or fact finding enquiry.
7) Effect of a defective enquiry.
8) Importance of Domestic Enquiry.
B. Principles of Enquiries:
1) Reasonable opportunity
2) Principles of Natural Justice
C. General principal governing Domestic Enquiry
D. Manner of recording evidence at domestic enquiry.
E. Writing of Enquiry Reports
F. How an enquiry is vitiated?
G. Some do's and don't while conducting domestic enquiry
H. Case Studies on Domestic Enquiry.