13 ways to make a killer strategy
Ever wondered why your advertisement is not bringing business for you? Why despite all your efforts you are falling short of your targets? The answer lies in strategic planning.
Strategic planning is the most important, most overused and yet the least understood concept in today's organization. For most of us, planning is nothing but a yearly exercise of setting goals for next year. All of us do it without know how through proper strategic planning all aspects of our business can flourish even on the face of cut throat competition.
In fact the difference between MNCs and local companies; between big corporate and local SME are strategic planning. The difference between an effective advertisement and a failed advertisement is strategic planning. More importantly, none can work in Brand marketing without knowing how to create an effective strategy.
That's why its essential for everyone to know the tricks of crafting the perfect strategy.
Workshop topics to be covered:
What will participants know from this training
- What is strategic planning and what are the different parts of a strategic planning process
- How to set brand strategy and marketing strategy for both short and long term
- How to create an effective strategic marketing campaign
- How strategic brand planning can help increase the value of your brand
- How to adopt different strategies for different marketing situation (leader, follower, challenger, niche)
- How proper strategic planning can create effective advertisements
- Learning the world famous Blue Ocean Strategy: The latest in competitive strategy building
- Planning and execution: The interdependency between these two
- Difference between a below average, average and above average strategy
- From insight to strategy to implementation : how the entire process works
How is this training different
- This is a training that is made for Bangladeshi business people with Bangladeshi examples in Bangladeshi context
- The best strategic brand learning from around the world are condensed into 13 small, easy to implement steps
- No jargon and theory is used, only practical solutions that anyone can implement
- The participants will actually know how to implement the ideas learned through small group and individual assignments and tasks
- No lecturing, only “Learning by doing” method