Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is considered as one of the most effective marketing strategies of the twenty first century. CRM is no longer something that only leading edge enterprises use to gain competitive advantage. It is now a necessity for survival. Successful companies are now considering CRM as critical success factor to corporate business strategy.
Today top performing companies from banking to telecom, and all other service oriented companies are using CRM concept for acquisition and retention of customers. CRM is basically a business strategy that aims to understand the needs and wants of individual customers and then formulates the communication mechanism to serve their segment wise or individual demand to create long term relationships.
Emergence of CRM has become obvious in today’s business environment while media is fragmenting virtually everyday; as a result traditional mass marketing communication is fading away.
CRM tells you what works and what doesn’t work in today’s competitive and volatile market environment. It is high time for high flyer Marketing professionals to listen to the voice of the market and to revisit their strategies that can not be copied by competition. CRM gives you the insights to unveil customers’ chemistry and to create a loyal customer’s base who are providing lion share of your revenue.
In fact, CRM drives you towards the most advanced high ways of marketing that is often less traveled in Bangladesh business environment and widely misunderstood!
This training program will provide you the clear understanding of CRM concept, tools and techniques as well as help you to enhance your competency in using CRM strategies to formulate effective marketing communication.
Workshop topics to be covered:
1. Why CRM?
2. Myth about CRM
3. Concept of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
4. Mass Marketing VS Database Marketing
5. Five Key Objectives of CRM
6. Strategic, Operational and Analytical aspects of CRM
7. How CRM works
8. CRM Basics
9. Value Based Segmentation and Service Proposition
10. Stages of CRM value chain
11. Managing Customer Lifecycle
12. Describe how customer info is used in CRM
13. Customers Satisfaction, Loyalty and CRM programs
14. Strategies for customer retention
15. CRM tools and Techniques
16. Application of CRM in Telecom, Banking and financial institution, Retails, Airlines, Hotels and Tourism and other service sectors