It’s a workshop to analyze unscripted lifetime performance focused on workplace behavior. Now a day success not just comes from the knowledge and skills but also behavior which can create distance between success and failure. It is absolutely essential to know "who am I" and "how people know me". Stress management including physical and psychological is equally needed to ensure high level of productivities at workplace.
How it will benefit the participants
- Achieving organizational behavior by learning about unlearn
- Unfolding human potentials not to stop developing
- "Get out to get in" to keep individual developmental
- Creating good impression, personality and space around workplace
- Improving productivities by managing psychological and physical stresses
- Creative problem solving and improvisational capacity at workplace.
Workshop topics to be covered:
-Introduction and knowing each other from different perspective.
-Individual presentation about “ Who am I and how people know me”
-PowerPoint presentation about the course and open discussion.
-Duality in individual and how it can be helpful to grow continuously.
-Improvisation, role play and discussion about experiential and conceptual learning.
-Individual behavior and how it impacts on life and workplace
-Analyzing Stresses at workplace and simple techniques to manage those.
-Deal with diversity, conflict and unwanted situation professionally to ensure high level of productivities
-“Workplace behavior” how it’s a result of impression and stress management skills.