Rising costs, global competition, exploding information, lack of available resources¡Xthese are just a few of the hurdles organizations face in today's business landscape. And in this challenging climate, opportunities and threats come and go faster than ever before. In order to survive, businesses must find ways to work smarter, optimizing costs while attaining higher levels of agility. To maximize organizations' chances for success, they need the ability to continually optimize, streamline and align business processes to meet changing business needs for greater performance and to gain a competitive advantage. Business process management (BPM) can help. The right solution allows organizations to manage, monitor and optimize business processes. This translates into quickly capitalizing on new opportunities, optimizing costs and driving sustainable performance for organizations.
WHY BPM? BPM Training Overview
- Does your process lack consistency and predictability?
- Are you dependent on a few key employees to make things happen?
- Are you trying to cut costs, but your closing cycle doesn't allow enough time to focus on new processes and procedures?
- And many more issues¡K
This is a common theme that most organization faces.
Business Process Management (BPM) training workshop will offer participants/organizations the unique opportunity to change and improve the way organizations run their respective businesses by using BPM tools and techniques, which will provide solutions to participants/organization to handle all of their tasks and activities for improved results. The most obvious returns on investment within and across functional business units by implementing BPM will include the following:
- Increased efficiency ¡V Less time/money/paper work, etc. required to do task.
- Reduced costs
- Improved customer service
- Quicker time to market products/services
- Greater competitive advantage
- Improved employee retention
You will learn?
Participants will learn the following:
Workshop topics to be covered:
- The fundamentals of Business Process Management
- BPM Implementation Strategies
- Process Modeling, Analysis & Design
- Governance and Business strategy
- Modeling business processes
- Architecture of BPM
- Planning future projects using BPM tools and techniques
- Increased visibility into Operations
- Improved ability to take Actions
- Enhanced insight to improve respective business processes
- Gain insight of process performance
- Increase business agility
The course will contain a substantial amount of Hands-On work. Presentation will be introduced on topics during theory sessions and these will be followed by lab exercises relating to the topic. Exercises will reflect real world scenarios.
This course has been developed for real-world scenarios. See below for detailed syllabus.
Business Process Management (BPM) Training Course Outline
- Introduction to Business Process
- Introduction to Business Process Management (BPM)
- The Process Perspective
- Benefits of BPM
- Goals of BPM
- BPM Lifecycle
- Understanding of Basic Concepts and Architecture
- Process Modeling
- Key principles of Modeling
- Process maps and types of information captured in a model
- Data gathering technique
- Process Analysis
- Key steps
- How to identify a broken process?
- Selecting a process for redesign
- Analysis pitfalls and how to avoid them?
- The seven R's in detail
- Process Design
- Key steps
- Process team formation
- Design principles
- Transition to implementation
- Design pitfalls and how to avoid them?
- SWOT (Strength, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats) Analysis
- Components and structure of a BPD
- Current State
- Transitional State
- Future State
- Business Case
- Process Measurement & Metrics
- Key Skills, Roles and Responsibilities
- Choosing the right approach
- Technology Tips & Traps
- Craft a roadmap for BPM project