WHY THIS COURSE IS IMPORTANT?
With advanced technology and fierce foreign competition, Companies have to face many challenges. Thus, a commitment to effective CRM with a professional approach is imperative to realize Marketing objectives.
This is the need of the Hour!
Maximizing Sales and Profitability largely depends on oneˇ¦s ability to effectively manage the Customer base. Thus, a fuller understanding of CRM is vital. A Company may have the best Product in the world with excellent Marketing inputs, but Sales are largely made on the strength ˇ§Relationshipsˇ¨.
The expression ˇ§Strategic Alliancesˇ¨ gives a new dimension to CRM. Strategy, by definition involves a high degree of Planning and ingenuity whether it is in War, Business or Politics. Thus, CRM has to be developed with emphasis to strategy.
In the light of emerging Market trends, professional CRM through the establishment of Strategic Alliances assumes high priority status. A paradigm shift in the overall approach to CRM is vital for the realization of declared objectives.
Organizations which focus on constantly strengthening CRM, will increase Productivity and emerge as winners. This Training Seminar has been carefully designed, to explore a new approach to CRM through a highly interactive and innovative approach. By projecting the individual Participants into various situations often faced in CRM, their actual responses would be analyzed and corrected.
The Methodology employed is becoming increasingly effective and designed to facilitate strong interaction.
This Seminar offers a 10 - point Benefit Formula. At the conclusion of the Seminar Participants will be able to:
• Understand the function of CRM to enhance Sales & Profits.
• Realize the Need for Professionalism in Competitive Business.
• Focus on Knowledge, Skills & Disciplines in Professional CRM
• Realize the need for effective Teamwork in strengthening CRM function..
• The Value the Need for a Marketing-orientation in Total Company Operations
• Develop a new vibrant Approach in handling Customers with Care.
• Tackle Customer Objections & Difficult Customers with Tact & Diplomacy.
• Understand the importance of Customer Classification & Customer Profiling
• Focus on the need to offer special services to Key Account Customers
• Strengthen CRM by establishing Strategic Alliances
Workshop topics to be covered:
Introduction of Course Director
MODULE I - PROFESSIONALISM & THE COMPETITIVE MARKET
• Professionalism & The Competitive Market
• Your New Role as A Professional
• Professionalism ˇV Knowledge, Skills, Disciplines & Leadership
• The Function of Customer Relations Management
MODULE 2 - EFFECTIVE CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGEMENT - THE MBO WAY
•Lee Kimˇ¦s Marriage & Management Disciplines - Case Study
• Presentations by group leaders - Exercise
• Analysis of Lee Kimˇ¦s marriage - Discussion
• Managing for Results the MBO way
• POMARˇ¨ & why a management system?
MODULE 3 - DEVELOPING CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS
• "Developing Relationships" - Workshop
• Presentations by team leaders - Exercise
• Analysis of presentation - Discussion
• Professional customer relations management
• Overcoming objections with tact and diplomacy
MODULE 4 - STRATEGIC ALLIANCES & SPECIAL SERVICES CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGEMENT
• Dilly Dally Electronics Limited - Case Study
• Presentations by workshop chairmen - Exercise
• Analysis of presentations - Discussion
• Customer classification, the Pareto Principle
• Focus areas for customer profiles
• Conflict & cooperation, sellerˇ¦s & customerˇ¦s goals
• Special services to key customers
• Seminar evaluation & closing formalities