The major aim of the workshop will be to share knowledge on basic understanding of Supply Chain and development of Supply Chain Management on FMCG perspective. With the globalisation of economy, how Supply Chain can play a pivotal role to drive the business towards meeting consumers demand efficiently. This course will further develop the knowledge needed to improve current processes within your organisation.
Areas of Supply Chain Management skills will be addressed through this workshop:
* * Refresh basic knowledge of modern Supply Chain to apply into the operation to devise strategies and develop processes
* * Enhance awareness of the importance of efficient Supply Chain processes in the organisation to improve overall results
* * Improve individual performance to contribute towards company results
* * Develop efficient and effective Supply Chain Management
Workshop topics to be covered:
Understand basic knowledge of modern Supply Chain:
1. Definition of Supply Chain
2. Basic elements of Supply Chain
3. Classical flow model
4. Complexities on the basic concepts
5. Effective Supply Chain Process
Development of Supply Chain Management:
1. What is Supply Chain Management?
2. What are the Principles of Supply Chain Management?
3. How Supply Chain Management Principles impact the efficiency and effectiveness of the operation and improve the company results?
4. What are the Critical Success Factors (CSF) of SCM and how to easure efficiencies through KPIs?
5. What makes Supply Chain Competitive?
6. What should be functional set-up of an efficient Supply Chain Management?
Why E2E Supply Chain process is vital?
What are the Critical Success Factors for efficient Supply Chain Management?
Why Supply Chain is not a job of one person or one department?