As in garments business the garments has to be shipped on certain specified time with required quality standard as asked by Buyer as such all merchandise and items must have a continuous flow without any interruption. All items from different industries, sources or agents must culminate on certain date and time to execute the order and ship-out the same on time. Such un-interrupted supply can not be ensured without efficient Supply Chain Management of all items required to make any garments both indigenous, imported and nominated items. As such all Top and Mid-Management people who all are involve directly or indirectly with Production must have clear concept on Supply Chain management in Garments Business.
Workshop topics to be covered:
1. What is Supply Chain?
2. What is the Aim of Supply Chain?
3. What is Management?
4. What is the Aim of Management?
5. Product Package Analysis to Prepare Time and Action (T&A) Calendar and Gantt-Chart.
6. Analyse Strategy and Statistics for Supply Chain Management
7. Shipment Date, T&A, Gantt-Chart and with all impeding Factors.
8. Management of Yarn Procurement/Supply (For Knit Composite)
9. Management of Lab and Supply of Dyes and Chemicals.
10. Management of Fabrics Supply (Knit and Woven).
11. Management of Supply of all Accessories
12. Management of Cutting, Sewing & Finishing.
13. Management of Printing, Embroidery. Value-added-works and Washing.
14. Management of Transshipment of cargo to Port of Entry and Port of Discharge.
15. Question and Answer.
18. Distribution of Certificates to the Attendants.