Make your meetings so successful that your attendees will look forward to the next one!
Every business has meetings as an essential part. Bridging communication among employees to present ideas, to get to solutions, to set team goals and to plan strategies to attain them are the principal purposes of meetings. Making meetings effective is necessary to fulfill these purposes. Just like any other corporate activity meetings can end in a pitfall if they do not have a focus, companies have too many meetings, attendees are unprepared or most of the time in the meeting is somehow wasted.
This workshop focuses on the ways to make meetings effective by introducing helpful tips for meeting conductors and to construct strong agendas in order to focus on meeting goals, and the creating of action plan to evaluate meetings and improve them. This workshop helps you create enthusiasm and energy into your meeting.
How participants will benefit after the course:
Participants will be able to:
Make meetings more focused
Improve communication among employees and focus them towards organisational goals
Motivate all attendees towards active participation in the meeting
Increase the effective use of all available resources
Lead and facilitate meetings more effectively
Workshop topics to be covered:
1. Why do we have meetings/ how does it help?
2. Different types and purposes of meetings
3. How to facilitate meetings
4. Be the most effective meeting conductor
5. How to develop and establish ground rules for meetings
6. Meeting the Purposes, Expectations and Agenda
7. Making effective use of Resources for a meeting
8. Locating Limits and Scope of meetings
9. Maintaining focus in a meeting
10. Managing time for a meeting
11. Ensuring active participation and controlling disruption