Effective sales people are not born; effective sales professional must master techniques to achieve success. All sales professionals need to use a systematic process to achieve maximum potential.
Selling, in the old days, was largely an act of personal heroism. The key to successful selling knew the products and the customers. But this approach has little to do with the way sales are made in today's real world. Today's customers buy benefits, not products; they demand solutions which don't come in a box. They must be designed, fashioned to meet the customer's specific needs.
Making such sales takes a lot more than personal charisma. Today's selling is a step by step process, which starts from 'Finding Potential Buyers' but not ends only at 'Successfully Selling the Product' but 'Proper Following up on a Sale' and lot more.
This training offers a quick yet comprehensive guide to the techniques of effective selling, prospecting, getting on the customer's wavelength, dealing with objections, negotiation, closing the sale, and more.
The training will be conducted by keeping the following 10 points concerns in mind, so that the participants will be able to :
1. Realize : The need for Professionalism in Sales Promotion
2. Identify : The need to develop Knowledge, Skills, Disciplines & Leadership
3. Focus : The importance of developing a Sales orientation
4. Understand : The Modern Concept of Sales and Marketing
5. Enlarge : A positive approach to Needs-based Sales Promotion
6. Focus : On Background Knowledge & Disciplines in Professional Salesmanship
7. Increase : Vital qualities & Disciplines of a Professional Salesman
8. Understand : The 4K's - Market, Trade & Product & develop Tailor-made selling strategies
9. Plan : The total Selling operation more effectively for enhanced productivity
10. Develop : A positive attitude of mind which result in a
Workshop topics to be covered:
1. The Selling Process
a. Exploring Customer’s Needs
b. Methods of Prospecting
2. Buying Process Model (AIDA)
3. The Selling Sequence
d. Dealing with Objections
f. Post Call
4. Customer Responses Handling & Negotiation
a. Types of Responses
b. Handling Responses
c. Handling seemingly Negative Customer Responses
d. Six Selling Mistakes A Salesman can’t Afford
5. Implementation & Daily Task Management
a. Excellence in implementation
b. Daily task management
c. Review and course correction