See the world in the Eyes of your Shopper!!!
Objectives of this Course:
i) Changing mind set to focus on core people to drive the sales & visibility.
ii) Understanding Shoppers behavior and why they are the boss of the business.
iii) Importance of Retail into recent business & how this drives the visibility & sales.
iv) Understand Effective Merchandising as a part of structured selling.
v) Tools to catch the Shoppers at Retail and designing path to purchase.
vi) Understanding Retail Excellence as a part of art, innovation and creativity.
vii) Some Global Best Practice Examples and its implication of local market.
The training will be conducted by keeping the following points in mind, so that the participants will be able to :
1. Realize : The need for Professionalism in Sales Promotion
2. Identify : The need to develop Knowledge, Skills, Disciplines & Leadership
3. Focus : The importance of developing a Sales orientation
4. Understand : The Modern Concept of Sales and Marketing
5. Enlarge : A positive approach to Needs-based Sales Promotion
6. Focus : On Background Knowledge & Disciplines in Professional Salesmanship
7. Increase : Vital qualities & Disciplines of a Professional Salesman
8. Understand : The 4Ks - Market, Trade & Product & develop Tailor-made selling strategies
9. Plan : The total Selling operation more effectively for enhanced productivity
10. Develop : A positive attitude of mind which result in a Win-Win situation.
Workshop topics to be covered:
1. Defining Salesmanship
a. Who is a salesman
b. Requisite skills for a salesman
c. 10 Qualities to be a successful Salesman
d. KPIs of a Salesman
2. Roles & Responsibilities of a Salesman
a. Key responsibilities of a salesman
b. Functions of a Salesman
c. Analyzing the market
d. Knowing Customer requirements - Customer retention
e. Developing winning strategy & improving Sales Performance
3. The Selling Process
a. Exploring customer's needs : Questioning
b. Methods of prospecting - Referral selling
c. How to convert prospects to customer
e. Best utilization of existing customerˇ¦s pool
4. The Selling Sequence
d. Closing - How to close the sales
e. Post Call - Post Sales-handling
5. Objection Handling & Negotiation
a. Positive aspects of objections
b. 6 sequential steps of handling an objection
c. Rules for Negotiation Concessions
d. The power of the phone
e. Advantages of Tele-selling
f. Telephone call handling
g. Key Accounts Management
6. Ways to Win Customer's Heart
a. 6 ways to make your Customers like you
b. Make selling interesting
c. 7 Secrets of Success
d. Areas to be concentrated