Tools and Techniques of Achieving Production Target and Quality
It has been observed that those who are working in the production and quality level do not have in-depth knowledge on the product and quality aspect of the product. Different types of garments has got different type of importance in quality. If the prime quality aspect
is not understood by the people of production and quality then can not achieve good quality and production. It must be understood at all level that producing 60 pieces of production per hour with 3 pieces alter is much better than producing 100 pieces of garments with 90 pieces alter. Enhancement of Quality means enhancement of Productivity as such those who are dealing with garments must have good knowledge on all techniques on improvement of Quality and Productivity.
Workshop topics to be covered:
1. What is Quality of Garments?
2. What is Productivity of Garments ?
3. How to analyse a product from Quality Point of View ?
4. How to analyse a Product from Production point of View ?
5. What is Work-study of any Product ?
6. What is Time-study of any Product ?
7. What is Standard Minute Value (SMV) of any Product ?
8. How to determine SMV of any Product ?
9. How to select Production Target for any Production Line ?
10. What all are the defects in Garments ?
a. Fabric defects.
b. Cutting defects.
c. Sewing defects.
d. Finishing defects.
e. Washing defects.
f. Printing defects.
g. Embroidery defects.
h. Defects on Value addition works.
i. Defects in Packing.
11. What all are the Quality aspects of a shirt ?
12. What all are the Quality aspects of a pant ?
13. How to improve the garments quality ?
14. How to improve the garments productivity ?
15. How to balance a Production Line ?
16. What is Quality of Fabric ?
17. What is Quality of Cutting ?
18. What is Quality of Sewing ?
19. What is Quality of Washing ?
20. What is Quality of Finishing ?
21. What is Stitching Quality ?
22. What is Measurement Quality ?
23. What is Lab-Test Quality and what all are the lab-test carried out in Garments ?
24. What is AQL ?
25. What is OQL ?
26. How to do the sampling for inspection ?
27. What is 7 Pieces Inspection as per JC Penney ?
28. What is Process Quality Check ?
29. What is End-Table Quality Check ?
30. What is Two-Hourly Inspection ?
31. What is Day-Final Inspection ?
32. What is Lot-Final Inspection ?
33. What is Pre-Final Inspection ?
34. What is Final Inspection and How to Conduct Final Inspection ?
35. What is Line Performance Evaluation ?
36. What is Floor Performance Evaluation ?
37. What is Factory Performance Evaluation ?
38. How to boost up the moral for Production and Quality ?
Bdjobs.com Workshop Tracks
Marketing/ Sales Track
Finance, Accounts & Commercial Track
- A Comparison between the VAT Act, 1991 and the (Draft) VAT Act, 2011
- A General Overview of the VAT System of Bangladesh
- Advanced Business & Financial Modelling using Excel 2010
- Advanced Financial Forecasting
- Advanced Financial Modelling and Risk Management using Microsoft Excel 2007
- Advanced Logistics Engineering & Supply Chain
- Advanced Master Course on Logistics Optimization, Material Management, Warehouse System Design & Distribution Channel
- Advanced Supply Chain Planning
- Budget Planning & Control
- BUDGETARY CONTROLS AND CASH FLOW IN BUSINESS
- C & F Agent Business & Its Functional Activities
- Changes in Value Added Tax (VAT) Act, Rules, SROs and General Orders in the Budget 2010-11
- Changes in VAT Act, Rules, SROs and General Orders in the Budget 2011-12
- Changes in VAT Act, Rules, SROs and General Orders in the Budget 2012-13
- Changes in VAT by Budgetary Measures of FY 2013-14
- Changes of Income Tax in Budget, 2011 and Details of Direct Tax Act, 2012 (Proposed)
- Changes of Income Tax in Finance Act, 2011, New SROs and Tax Planning
- Changes of Income Tax in Finance Bill 2010-11 and Individual Tax Planning
- CIMA – MBA Gateway Exam Preparation Course
- CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting
- Commercial & Marketing Guideline for Export Import Business
- Competitive Advantage through Supply Chain
- Competitive Procurement
- Compliance with Money Laundering Laws, Rules and Regulations
- Corporate and Individual Tax Planning
- Corporate Credit Analysis
- Corporate Tax Management
- Credit Analysis
- Credit Management & Debt Collection Strategies
- Customs & Shipping Procedure in Export Import Business
- Customs Procedure and role of C&F agents in Import & Export
- Customs Procedures & Formalities for Import & Export
- Customs Procedures and Role of C&F Agents in Import & Export
- Customs Procedures for Export and Import
- Customs Procedures for Import & Export
- Debits and Credits: Taking the Fear out of Accounting
- Deduction of VAT at Source and VAT on Traders
- Documentation & Procedure of Import Export Business
- Documentation of Loans and Advances
- Easy Financial Modeling Tools in Excel with Case Studies & Templates
- Economic Value Add Concepts and measurements ( EVA )
- Effective Budgeting Techniques
- Effective Tax Planning for Minimizing Tax Burden Legally
- Emergence and Application of Value Added Tax ( VAT) in Bangladesh
- Executive Course on Income Tax Management
- Executive Course on VAT
- Executive Training on Individual & Corporate Tax Planning
- Export and Import through L/C
- Export Import Finance
- Export Import, Indenting, C&F Agent, Tender & Buying House Business Functional Activities
- Finance & Accounting: IT Integrated Mini MBA
- Finance for Business Professionals
- Finance for Non Financial Managers
- Finance for Non-Finance Managers
- Finance for Non-financial Managers
- Financial Analysis & Modeling with MS Excel 2007/2010
- Financial Analysis and Modeling with Microsoft Excel
- Financial Forecasting Essentials
- Financial Management Certificate Program
- Financial Management Training
- Financial Modeling and Forecasting Training
- Financial Planning, Forecasting and Risk Modelling using Oracle Crystal Ball
- Financial Planning, Forecasting and Simulation with Crystal Ball
- FM 02: Financial Modeling in Excel with Case Studies & Templates
- FM O1: Financial Modeling in Excel with Case Studies & Template
- Fundamentals of Finance and Accounting for Administrative Professionals
- Fundamentals of Financial Reporting & Accounting Techniques
- Fundamentals of Purchasing
- Fundamentals of Purchasing and Vendor Management
- Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management
- Global Supply Chain, Procurement and Logistics Management
- Green Logistics- An Overview
- How Do You Fill-up Your Income Tax Return and Wealth & Liability Statement ? - Some Valuable Tips
- How to Fill-in Major VAT Forms
- How to Setup Indenting Business
- How to Setup Indenting Business and Run Its Functional Activities
- How to Start & Establish Export Import Business
- HOW TO START & MANAGE EXPORT/IMPORT AND INDENTING BUSINESS
- Implementing Absorption, Activity Based & Life Cycle Costing in Service & Manufacturing Organisations
- Import Export Procedure - Documentation & Financing
- Income Tax Management
- Income Tax Management & Planning
- Incoterms, URC and URR
- Input Tax Credit and Input Management in Value Added Tax (VAT) System
- International Diploma in Business Management
- International Diploma in Financial Management (IDHRM)
- International Tender Business & Agency Agreement with Foreign Suppliers
- International Trade Process and Related Supply Chain Management
- Inventory and Store Management
- Inventory Management
- Investment Fundamentals and Analysis
- Investment Fundamentals and Risk Mitigation
- Islamic Banking, Investment and Fund Management
- Islamic Finance and Insurance
- L/C Procedures for Import & Export with Practical Exercise
- Logistics and Trade Docs Function in Supply Chain Management
- Logistics and Transportation- A Way to Success
- Managing Accounts Receivables - Best Practices
- Material and Inventory Management
- Material, Inventory, Logistics and Transport Management
- Mergers and Acquisition
- Multi-modal Transportation, Logistics and Export/Import
- New VAT Act, 2012: Basic Features & Differences with VAT Act, 1991
- Organizational Cost Control & Management Techniques
- Practical Accounting
- Practical Cost Accounting
- Practical Financial Accounting
- Procurement Negotiation
- Procurement, Logistics and Transportation
- Role of Logistics for Global Supply Chain Integration
- Rules Applicable for Imports and Exports
- SAGE (ACCPAC) Simply Accounting for Professional Accountants
- SAP FI (Finance ) Foundation Course
- Shipping and Logistics Process
- Source Tax and Corporate Tax Planning
- Standard Practices of Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Strategic Financial Modelling with Microsoft Excel
- Strategic Framework of Supply Chain & Developing Efficient Supply Chain for Telecommunication Industry
- Strategic Procurement
- Supply Chain for Non Supply Chain Professionals
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Management for Manufacturing Industry
- Supply Chain Management Fundamentals
- Tally.ERP 9 for Accounting Management
- Tally.ERP 9 for Inventory Management
- Tally.ERP 9 for Payroll Management
- Tax Planning and Changes of Income Tax in Finance Act, 2012, New SROs & More
- Technical Session on Value Added Tax (VAT)
- The Proposed VAT Act, 2011: Salient Features and Comparison with the VAT Act, 1991
- Trouble Shooting Session on Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Understanding ICC Rules (UCPDC) and Key Techniques for Applying on Documentary Credit (L/C) Operations
- Understanding Shipping Business
- Value Declaration of Goods under VAT
- VAT and VAT Accounting
- VAT Audit and Accounts
- VAT Training
- 2D Animation with Flash 8.0
- 31 Excel Tips with Case Studies
- 55 Useful Tips for MS Excel
- Advance Professional Tips on Microsoft Excel
- Advanced Professional Tips on Microsoft Excel
- Advanced Professional Tips on MS Excel
- Analysis and Reporting with Microsoft Excel 2007
- Applying COBIT 5 for better IT Governance
- Basic PHP and CakePHP Framework
- Basic PHP Programming
- Basics of IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Be A Bug-free Developer: TDD by Example
- Be a Bug-Free Developer: TDD by Example
- Beginners to Intermediate on MS Excel
- Build Your Own CMS with PHP
- Building Powerful Web Applications by Ajax!
- Business Intelligence with Excel
- Business Management Training with State of the Art ERP Technology
- Character Animation and Fundamentals of 3D Studio Max
- CISA Exam Preparation Course
- CISA Exam Preparatory Course
- Cloud Computing Bootcamp – Technology for Business Transformation
- Cloud Computing Course: Essentials of Cloud Infrastructure
- Computer Aided Structural Design & Analysis with STAAD.Pro
- Computerized Accounting Professional Program (CAPP)
- Computerized Business Operations (CBO)
- Construction Management
- Creating Interactive Web Pages by ASP.NET
- Creative and Professional Course on Graphic Design
- Creative and Professional Graphic Designing Workshop
- Creative Image Editing using Advanced Photoshop Techniques
- Database Design & Management for Software Applications: Hands-on Course for Real Life Issues and Solutions
- Developing Excel Based Application: Advanced MS Excel 2007
- Developing Professional & Dynamic Website Using Joomla!
- Developing Rich Client Applications with Flex 3
- Developing Website with CodeIgniter Framework
- e-Business Strategies and Technologies
- E-Commerce Applications by osCommerce & Zen Cart
- Enterprise Content Management: MS SharePoint 2007 as A Tool
- Ethical Hacking & Information Security Workshop
- Evening Course: Mastering MS Visio 2007( Basic to Advanced)
- Excel 2007/2010: From Novice to Professional
- Excel Functions, PivotTable, Lookups & Charts in Depth
- Flash CS4 with Actionscript 3.0
- Freelancing IT Jobs – How to Make Yourself Ready
- HTML5 and CSS3 Training
- Implementing Agile/Scrum in Practice
- In-Depth Pivot Table, Array and Lookup Functions in Excel
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor for Information Security (ISMS)
- IT and Business Alignment
- IT GRC Course: Essentials of COBIT®
- IT Security Fundamentals
- ITIL Foundations 2011 Edition
- ITIL Version 3 Foundation Course
- ITIL- IT Service Management
- ITSM Course: Essentials of ITIL®
- Java Programming Basics
- Joomla, OsCommerce, ZenCart, Drupal & WordPress
- Learn the Latest Joomla 1.6
- Learn the Latest Joomla 1.6 and ZenCart 1.3.9
- Managing Excel and Worksheet Data
- Mastering MS Access 2007 (Database Designing and Programming)
- Mastering Charts in MS Excel
- Mastering Charts in MS Excel
- Mastering Photoshop with Advance Techniques
- Microsoft Access 2007/2010: Database Management for Beginner to Advanced
- Microsoft Excel 2007 & 2010: Advanced Application Development
- MICROSOFT EXCEL 2007 : Practices in Operations and Management
- Microsoft Excel 2007-2010 – Intermediate
- Microsoft Excel 2007/2010 for Beginners
- Microsoft Excel 2007/2010 Formulas & Functions for Beginner to Intermediate
- Microsoft Excel 2007/2010 Formulas & Functions in Depth
- Microsoft Excel 2007/2010 in Depth for Beginner to Advanced
- Microsoft Excel 2007/2010 Lookups, Charts & PivotTable in Depth
- Microsoft Excel 2010 – Advance Level
- Microsoft Excel 2010 – Starter Level
- Microsoft Excel 2010 – Starter to Expert Level
- Microsoft Excel Macro & VBA Made Easy
- MS Access 2007 Database Designing and Programming (Part 1 of (Two) parts series)
- MS Excel 2007 Simple and Easy
- MS Excel 2007/2010 Formulas & Functions for Intermediate to Advanced
- MS Excel 2007/2010 Lookups, Charts & PivotTable for Intermediate to Advanced
- MS Project 2007 with Case-Studies
- Object Oriented Programming with PHP 5
- Organizational Website Management by JOOMLA 2.5 !
- Organizational Website Management by Joomla and Wordpress!
- Organizational Website Management by JOOMLA!
- PHP Basic to CodeIgniter Framework
- PHP Basics with CSS, Java Scripts & MySQL
- PHP Programming & Joomla
- PHP Programming & Joomla 1.6
- PHP Programming & Joomla! 1.5
- PHP Programming by CodeIgniter Framework
- PHP Programming with CakePHP Framework
- PHP Programming with CakePHP Framework and osCommerce
- PHP Programming with CodeIgniter & CakePHP Framework
- PHP Programming with CodeIgniter Framework
- PHP with CodeIgniter Framework
- PHP, MySQL Programming with CodeIgniter
- Pivot -Table in Excel 2010 - Advance Data Analysis and Reporting
- Power Excel 2010 Workshop
- Powering Endless Variety of Websites by Drupal
- Practical MIS and Analytics
- Professional Blog Development using PHP Programming and WordPress
- Professional Data Analysis Using Microsoft Excel
- Professional Excel by Case Studies
- Professional Graphic Design Master Class
- Professional PowerPoint for Business
- Professional Tips on MS Excel 2007
- Project Management A to Z Using MS Project Professional with Case Studies
- Search Engine Optimization Training
- STATA 10.0 for Business Analysts
- Statistical Analysis using SPSS
- Tally.ERP 9 for Accounting, Inventory & Payroll Management
- Work Breakdown Structure and Scheduling using MS Project Professional
- Zend Framework Fundamentals
Banking & Financial Industry Track
Next Stage/ Career Development Track
Other Specialized Workshops
8th Floor - West
BDBL Building (Old BSRS)
12 Kawran Bazar