This is a one day comprehensive learning program focused on Organizational Behavior and Employee Motivation. A range of practical knowledge is presented in the program, which will enable participants to understand human behavior pattern and learn the appropriate ways of dealing with the employees. The participants will learn some practical tools of giving feedback to the employees, especially when it is negative without destroying their morale. This program will also present 21 practical ways of motivating people toward peak performance in the work place.
How participants will benefit after the course:
Successful managers or leaders should know how to motivate their employees. Although everyone is motivated by different needs. It is proven lately that money and benefits are not the only tool of employee motivation. There is a say that people don’t leave the organization, they leave the bad bosses. Most of the leaders or managers do not consider the emotional aspect of motivation. This program is focused on motivating the employees through professional behavior skills rather then providing more financial benefits.
Workshop topics to be covered:
1. Personality, communication and human development
2. Human ego state; (child, adult and parent)
3. Human behavior and its consequences
4. Critical and nurturing behavior in organization
5. Employee recognition and attention for motivation
6. Guideline of positive recognition
7. Techniques to give constructive criticism
8. Techniques to change in behavior
9. 21 ways of motivating employees toward peak performance