Objective of the Course:
Successful sales people are not born; effective sales professional must master techniques to achieve success. All sales professionals need to use a systematic process to achieve maximum potential.
This training is essential for all successful salesmen who want to take it to the next level and get even better.
Selling, in the old days, was largely an act of personal heroism. The key to successful selling knew the products and the customers. But this approach has little to do with the way sales are made in today's real world. Today's customers buy benefits, not products; they demand solutions which don't come in a box. They must be designed, fashioned to meet the customer's specific needs.
Making such sales takes a lot more than personal charisma. Today's selling is a step by step process, which starts from 'Finding Potential Buyers' but not ends only at 'Successfully Selling the Product' but 'Proper Following up on a Sale' and lot more.
This training offers a quick yet comprehensive guide to the techniques of effective selling, prospecting, getting on the customer's wavelength, dealing with objections, negotiation, closing the sale, and more.
Renowned Sales trainer Mr. Razib Ahamed is a great coach. He is here to help you. In the training, he will show how the habits you have gained so far in your sales career- often precisely those habits which have brought you success- are now dealing your progress. His approach is practically, useful, helpful and fun. This training helps highly successful salesmen get better and better and better.
The training will be conducted by keeping the following 10 points concerns in mind, so that the participants will be able to:
1. Realize : The need for Professionalism in Sales Promotion
2. Identify : The need to develop Knowledge, Skills, Disciplines & Leadership
3. Focus : The importance of developing a Sales orientation
4. Understand : The Modern Concept of Sales and Marketing
5. Enlarge : A positive approach to Needs-based Sales Promotion
6. Focus : On Background Knowledge & Disciplines in Professional Salesmanship
7. Increase : Vital qualities & Disciplines of a Professional Salesman
8. Understand : The 4K's - Market, Trade & Product & develop Tailor-made selling strategies
9. Plan : The total Selling operation more effectively for enhanced productivity
10. Develop : A positive attitude of mind which result in a
Workshop topics to be covered:
a. Who is a salesman & his requisite skills
b. 10 Qualities to be a successful Salesman
c. KPIs of a Salesman
d. Key responsibilities of a Salesman
Understanding Competitive Market
a. Analyzing the market
b. Understanding customer’s needs
c. Developing winning strategy
d. Improving Sales Performance
a. Exploring Customer’s Needs
b. Methods of Prospecting
c. Networking- 360° Strategic Selling
Buying Process Model (AIDA)
The Selling Sequence
d. Dealing with Objections
f. Post Call
Objection Handling & Negotiation
a. Positive aspects of objections
b. 6 sequential steps of handling an objection
c. Rules for Negotiation Concessions
The power of the phone
a. Advantages of Tele-selling
b. Telephone call handling
Ways to Win Customer’s Heart
a. 6 ways to make your Customers like you
b. 7 Secrets of Success
c. Areas to be concentrated