This 2-day crash PMP exam prep course is designed to help you prepare for the PMP Exam and understand critical concepts for the exam and gain confidence to sit for the exam.. BEFORE the upcoming upgrades!
This course is designed to prepare individuals for the PMP® certification exam during their latter days of studying. It answers questions such as: What are the types of questions on the exam? What are some examples of the test questions? How should test questions be read? Are there techniques for determining the correct answer when there often appears to be two right answers? The PMP® Exam Crash Course will review many example test questions in all of the nine knowledge areas plus professional and social responsibility.
Unique features of this course include crossword, exercises, case studies and other tools to help you understand—NOT MEMORIZE—the concepts necessary to pass the PMP exam. This course will also assist you in finding and documenting the gaps in your knowledge, so you can leave the class knowing exactly what you know, and exactly what you need to work on prior to sitting for the exam.
How Participants will benefit after the course:
1. Have focused training on critical concepts (like PERT, EVM, quality tools etc) where students have the most difficulty.
2. Discussion of 5 sample questions for each 42 processes of PMBOK (total 210 questions).
3. Review of critical processes, inputs, outputs, tools, techniques, terms, definitions, and formulas
Strategies for approaching exam questions and selecting the correct answers.
4. Have the latest information to pass the exam.
5. Question handbook containing 420 questions on each knowledge area.
6. Four- hour full length mock test(200 questions).
7. 16 contact hours towards the exam.
8. Evaluation on individual readiness and personalized study plan.
Workshop topics to be covered:
Overview of the exam
Detailed coverage of:
- The process of project management
- The framework of project management
- Integration management
- Scope management
- Time management
- Cost management
- Quality management
- Human Resources Management
- Communications management
- Risk management
- Procurement management
- Professional responsibilities
Excel worksheet to help providing experience detail
How to study and create a study plan
On the day of exam