Ergonomics generally defined as work station and work environment design. But the deep thought behind this simple statement is never exposed and verified in Garment Industries in Bangladesh.
This Classified and Unique Seminar will demonstrate how Ergonomics can maximize operation productivity, quality, efficiency, and minimize lead time, waste, deterioration in Garment Industry. Ergonomics is some tricky concepts which can be implemented in any factory at any time without fail. Ergonomics makes the manufacturing process, system and environment enjoyable.
Workshop topics to be covered:
2. Definition of Ergonomics
3. Basic concepts on ergonomics
4. What is human factors involved in Garment Industries and how its related with individual processes
5. How Ergonomics define Human factors
6. Scope of Ergonomics in Garment Industries
7. Does Ergonomics Practice required additional Investment?
8. Brainstorming with Practical Examples
9. Implementation of Ergonomics in Different Section:
Loading and Unloading
10. Effect of Ergonomics on Productivity(Video and Practical data)
11. Effect of Ergonomics on Quality assurance(Video and Practical data)
12. Effect on Ergonomics on Production Control(Video and Practical data)
13. Effect of Ergonomics on System development(Video and Practical data)
14. Effect of Ergonomics on EHS(Video and Practical data); Compliance
15. Effect of Ergonomics on Worker Satisfaction, Turnover , Moral and Loyalty(Video and Practical data)
16. Effect of Ergonomics on Management satisfaction
17. Effect of Ergonomics on Company profitability(Video and Practical data)
18. Ergonomics game
19. Q & A
20. Finishing statement