A business exists as customers exist, and it is the art of serving customers that draws their attention and retains them to a particular business. This workshop discusses the strategies to implement optimum customer service and portrays its benefits by means of creative exercises in light of standard global practices.
Participants having attended this workshop will get to learn techniques to serve customers in globally practised approaches, the skills to sell, and recognise the tactics of controlling emotions that affect performance at customer service, and also, identify the areas of their personality which they need to develop and learn how to adapt this factor to be successful in this area.
Workshop topics to be covered:
► Why Customer Service- The Route and its Effects
► Exemplary Customer Service World-Wide and in Bangladesh
► The 4 ‘S’s and 4 ‘T’s for Successful Customer Service
► The Tactful Techniques-
The Art of saying it:
- the Words to Welcome and Comfort
- the Most Difficult Words
- the Words to Make the Relationship
- the Words to Persuade them
- the Words to Calm them down
► Categorising Customers
- Types of Customers
- the Right Medication for the Right Patient
- Know your own personality type and ways to change it
Activity (Role Play): Change yourself!
► Handling Outright NO
Activity (Case Study): The Winning Strategies
► Win them by Building Trust and Integrity
- To build relationships
- To achieve retention
- To create company image/brand
Activity (Case Study): Sow the Pillar of Trust
► Be Emotionally Intelligent
- Stay Aware of Your Emotions
- Control all your Perceptions
- Control any Outbursts in Difficult Situations
- Overcome all Negative Hunch
- Recharge yourself
Activity: Prepare your mind-set
► Be the Sales-Person
- Know Your Product Thoroughly
- Know Your Customers Thoroughly
- Focus on Your Selling Techniques
- Present Yourself and Your Office Well
Activity: Your sales call from dawn to dusk!
Activity: Sell the Moon!