Today's turbulent business environment makes increasing demands on managers and workforces, as competitive standards rise and expectations of individuals increase. Managers must respond positively to changes in contemporary workforce attitudes if they are to get the performance levels they need.
The employment relationship field is at the forefront of the human resource management scene. Good employee relations are not only desirable, they are a commercial necessity, helping to reduce absenteeism, avoid costly disputes and harness goodwill to achieve optimum performance, commitment and effectiveness. Employee Relations focuses on the importance of understanding and merging corporate, management and employee needs to increase efficiency, productivity and profitability. Drawing on the latest ideas, research and best practice, Employee Relations examines the implication of the changes taking place and how they affect the management and motivation of people.
Employee Relations is a leading international interest issue, covered in all areas of HR and industrial relations subjects, focusing on the importance of understanding and merging corporate, management and employee needs to achieve optimum performance, commitment and effectiveness, addresses research, practice and ideas about relationships between employment.
Workshop topics to be covered:
1. Human Relations Movement
2. Industrial Relations Management And Reform
3. What Employee Relations Mean For Employers
4. Communication, Participation And Involvement
5. Organizational Change And People
6. Managing Workplace Conflict
7. Equal Opportunities & Harassment Control
8. Work Environmental Health And Safety
9. Improving Quality Of Working Life
10. Workplace Flexibility
11. Work-Life Balance
12. Employee Assistance Programs
13. Employee Recognition Programs
14. Corporate Social Responsibility