About The Workshop
This Training and Workshop program will cover on how to manage and win over competitions to build long term sustainable Business for the company/organization. The training will focus mainly in practical tools and techniques on driving and attacking the Competition from Various Ends. The tools will be linked with practical effects and examples of Corporate Strategies of country’s national large companies as well of big multinational corporations. After the workshop, the trainees will be able to design/create/generate Corporate Strategic plan and campaign independently and also can implement plan as well, through corresponding organization team to win over competition in short term area and in long term sustainable means.
Workshop topics to be covered:
1. Scanning Corporate and Industry Environment and Plotting Competition.
2. Diagnosis of Competition.
3. Setting Marketing intelligence tools to gather Information.
4. Role and Implication of Effective Corporate Research Models and Insight Analysis.
5. Setting up Core Activities Short Term and Long Term.
6. Building and Driving Competition Combat Plan.
7. Marketing Combats and Its implications.
8. Financial Combats and Its Implications.
9. PR and Communication Combats and Its implications.
10. Manufacturing and Supply Chain Combats and Its Implications.
11. HR Combats and Its Implications.
12. Overall Gross Corporate Competition Combats and Gaining Competitive advantage as a whole.
13. Razor Sharp Implementation techniques.
14. Financial Rationalization and Budget Control.
15. Evaluation, Reporting and Closing (Interim and Exit).
16. Overview of Corporate Strategic Plans of Renowned Companies.
17. Real life Strategic Campaign Design through the Trainees in Teams.
18. Evaluation of the Campaign Plans through the Audience.
19. Art of Driving Competition.
20. Corporate Strategic Overviews Competitive Move.
21. Way Forward and Closing