What do brands like Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Nike and McDonalds do which makes them World Class Brands?
What is it that iPod got right to become a global phenomenon ?
Why did some of the great brands from the seventies and eighties lose out ?
What do I need to do to build and sustain a world class brand ?
These are the questions that every marketer attempts to address everyday as long term brand equity is the single biggest contributing factor towards sustainable business leadership.
This one day workshop aims to equip marketers with the approach which they can apply to their brands to make the leap towards brand excellence.
Thought provoking discussions and real life examples from top brands in would aim to trigger the thought process among the participants in applying these to build and sustain brand leadership for their own brands.
Having attended this workshop, the participants will be able to understand:
• How do world class brands keep themselves relevant in the face of a changing environment ? How can you do it for your brand ?
• How to master the art of creating differentiation ? How do World Class Brands do it ?
• How a strong positioning is now critical more than ever to build sustainable advantages of a brand and how to define the positioning for your brand?
• Understand the concept of Brand Equity and its application
• What are the key brand indicators and how to interpret and influence them
All the above will then be used to develop a brand plan
Workshop topics to be covered:
• Understanding the Environment
Understanding how the environment is changing rapidly. How it has an influence on consumer expectations from your brand/ product. How to leverage this as an opportunity and prevent it from becoming a threat.
• Differentiation and Positioning: What will your brand stand for?
How to create real differentiation for our brand and how to define a clear brand/ product positioning and use it as a foundation to building brand equity.
• Understanding and Building Brand Equity
Understanding the concept of Brand Equity, how to build brand equity for your brand by managing the key health brand indicators
• Creating an “Experience Brand”
Understand why a great brand experience is becoming increasingly important and how do you create a great brand experience for your consumer and why is it leveraging new and conventional touch points including advertising,
activation and retail to deliver brand experience.
• Putting it all together: Developing a Brand Plan
The participants will then apply the learnings to develop a real life brand plan.
• Recap/ Q&A
The workshop will be interactive and will basically be built around discussions and case studies. Videos, exercises and relevant examples will be used to build relevance and understanding, besides a powerpoint presentation.