As oppose to traditional thinking, sales is not an individual activity. You need an effective sales team to achieve the desired level of performance, loyalty, customer service, retaining your top performers, and attracting best sales talents in the market in line with your corporate objectives.
During this workshop, we will learn the step by step process of building an effective sales team that will along with your strategies and tactics.
Workshop topics to be covered:
1. Why Sales leaders fail
2. Stages of an effective team building
3. Understanding personality traits
4. Negotiating (resolving) conflicts
5. Managing the team effectively
6. Why result matters
7. Giving-Receiving Constructive Feedback
8. Barriers to sales team building