Socio economic conditions are changing rapidly. Consumer preferences are getting more knowledge oriented and much more demanding in a tech driven environment. The traditional skill sets of the Manager are proving to be woefully inadequate. 21st century challenges cannot be addressed with 20th century / conventional thinking.
How participants will benefit after the course:
This workshops enables the participant to take stock of current market realities, present professional characteristics of the manager, key objectives of managing a team effectively, knowledge, skill sets and the attitude it takes to survive, sustain and grow together, and make that crucial difference to brand and organization. Specific learning and action points to be implemented once the participant is back in the workplace.
Workshop topics to be covered:
1. Visioning the Future of the team
2. Role Clarity Exercise : My Role as a Manager
3. Who is a Manager
4. Doing Vs Managing
5. Characteristics of a Corporate Manager
6. Expectations from a Corporate Manager
7. Essential Functions of a Corporate Manager
8. My Managing Style
9. My Key Learning from the session
10. My SMART Plan of Action