Work Study: By understanding work study a person should be able to analyse a garments and could be
able to assess total process involved in making the garments along with the requirement of man, machines,
equipments, folders and so forth which will help him to get maximum out put by utilising minimum man power
and machines. Participants would also be able to understand critical areas of the garments and would prepare
himself wel in advance for any special items which might be required to make the garments.
Time Study: By understanding Time Study a person would be able to know how much time will be required to
make a garments, what will be the production target for particular man and machines, How many lines to
be engaged to complete any production with in scheduled time.
Benefits after Training: They would be able to set up any production line in efficient way with minmum man
power for maximum out put and would be able to find out the actual target of any style per hour or per day.
Workshop topics to be covered:
1. Introduction on Work Study and Time Study
2. Work Study on Knit and woven garments
3. Group discussion on work study of knit and woven garments.
4. Work Study on Cutting, Sewing and Finishing
5. Work Study on Printing, Embroidery, Washing and Value added job
6. Time Study on Knit and Woven Garmanets (Cutting, Sewing and Finishing)
7. Exercise on Time Study
8. Time Study on Knitting, Dyeing and washing
9. Time Study on Printing, Embroidery and Value addition work
10. Time study on loading of cargo
11. Exercise on load calculation and requrement of transport