The business environment is changing at an ever greater speed. In responding to this changing environment, organizations are also changing rapidly which is also impacting on employees working in the organization. In this context, it is essential to refocus on the critical roles of executives to facilitate their understanding as an agent of change. Adapting to the change and managing it effectively is the name of the game for the survival in this highly competitive business environment. Furthermore, leading change is recognized as one of the top competencies of today’s executives. This program will emphasis on concepts of Change Management and its benefits, various steps to transform organizations, managing change process including how to tackle resistance, cultural change initiatives and preparation of individual action plan.
1. Understanding Change Management and steps of ‘Leading Change’ and strategically applying these concepts.
2. Managing Change and addressing issues related with resistance.
3. Understanding cultural change and how we can change our Beliefs & Attitudes, Behaviors, Leadership Practices & Customer Engagement.
4. Implementing change within our organizations.
How participants will benefit
1. Examine and clarify the role of executive as an agent of change.
2. Learn how to create a favourable environment for change and flexibility.
3. Understand the tools in overcoming resistance to change.
4. Understand and acquire strategies to see them as a new opportunities for managing change.
Workshop topics to be covered:
Session 01: 9:30am - 10:45am
---Objectives/Agenda/rules of the game
---Change Management & Transformation
---Why Change? – from different perspectives.
Session 02: 11:00am - 1:00pm
---Describe the various steps of ‘Leading Change’ and discuss these steps in the context of our organizations.
---Managing the Change Process and how to tackle resistance.
Session 03: 2:00pm to 3:30pm
---Drive Cultural Change in our organizations.
---Alignment of behaviors, symbols and systems with Organizational Vision & Values.
---Individual change through our beliefs & Attitudes, Behaviors, Leadership Practices and Customer Engagement.
Session 04: 3:45pm to 5:00pm
---Preparation of individual action plan.
---Key Learning & Conclusions.