Capabilities of doing correct costing of any garments is primary job of a Merchandising
and Marketing People. A person who does not know how to do a garment costing is not
a complete merchandiser. As such all merchandiser and marketing personnel must know
Garments costing in details. The workshop is designed for marketing and merchandising
people those who need to do frequent garment costing before accepting any order. After
attending this workshop all attendant would be able to do any Costing of any Woven
Garments independently and will be benefited with followings:
1. Will Learn how to analyze a Woven Product Package (Order Sheet) for costing purposes.
2. Will learn how to do Garments Costing.
3. Will Learn how to prepare Cost Approval Sheet.
4. Will learn how to do fabric consumption with in one minute.
5. Will learn how to do accessories consumption and costing.
6. Will learn how to do the costing of printing and what all are the points influence both
printing and garments costing.
7. Will learn how to do Embroidery Costing and what all are the points influence both
embroidery and garments costing.
8. Will learn how to do the costing of washing.
9. Will learn what are the hidden cost in garments that we usually over look.
10. Will learn how to assess the asking CM of any garments in relation to factory expenses,
man-machine engagement and productivity.
11. Will learn how to bargain, negotiate and confirm the price.
Workshop topics to be covered:
1. Welcome Note.
3. Woven Product Package (Order Sheet) analysis to bring out the deductions for Garments Costing.
4. Calculation of Fabric Consumption for Top and Bottom.
5. Tea Break.
6. Discussion on various types of Fabrics and Accessories.
7. How to do Accessories Consumption and Costing.
8. Analysis of Printing for cost assessment.
9. Analysis of Embroidery for cost assessment.
10. Analysis of Washing for cost assessment.
11. Lunch Break.
12. Analysis of Finishing, Assortment and Packing to assess Garments Costing.
13. Product analysis justify machine requirements and productivity to assess Cost of Making (CM).
14. Garments Costing.
15. Tea Break.
16. Revision on Garments Costing.
17. Preperation of Cost Approval Sheet to facilitate opening of BB L/C by competent authority.
17. Any Question.
20. Thanks giving and distribution of 'Certificates on Workshop Attendance'.