With proper brand building guidance every small and medium sized business in Bangladesh can get fantastic growth and profits. That is the kind of guidance this training aim to provide.
Learning from the best branding practices around the world and adapting it for local needs, the flourishing SME sector in Bangladesh can benefit as much as the large MNCs. But so far, no structured initiative is taken to make the SME understand how they can benefit from the power of effective branding. And whatever small initiative that are taken, are totally ineffective for SME in Bangladesh.
1. The textbooks and trainings are filled with examples from other countries that no business in our country can relate to.
2. Most of the training focuses on topics relevant to big corporations – not for SME.
3. Most of the trainings just give lectures and are filled with theory and jargons that does not provide any practical solutions.
As a result the businessmen in this country are deprived of proper brand building knowledge which can greatly benefit them. This training aims to bridge that gap.
How is this training different
1. This is a training that is made for Bangladeshi business people with Bangladeshi examples in Bangladeshi context.
2. The best brand learning from around the world are condensed into 13 small, easy to implement steps.
3. No jargon and theory is used, only practical solutions that anyone can implement.
4. The participants will actually know how to implement the ideas learned through small group and individual assignments and tasks.
5. No lecturing, only “Learning by doing” method .
By learning the practical & theoretical selling ...Marketing/ Sales
This workshop will develop critical attitudes, skills and ...Marketing/ Sales
The training will cover from the crunch of Setting up Sales ...Marketing/ Sales
After attending the training program, a trainee will be ...Marketing/ Sales
Bdjobs.com Ltd.19 th floor (East), BDBL Building (Old BSRS)