This course is of 35 classes to be held during 6:30pm - 9:30pm on SAT-MON-WED days/week. Each of the 3-hour class will discuss the most important branches of learning on the said topic.
Contents of Training:
1. What is Merchandising and Role of Merchandiser.
2. Introduction to Buyer, Buying House, Whole Seller, Chain Store, Retailer and Customer.
3. Knit Product Package (Order Sheet) Analysis.
4. Introduction to various fabrics in Knit.
5. How to Calculate Fabric Consumption for Top and Bottom in Knit Garments.
6. Process of Knitting, Dyeing and Finishing of Various Fabrics and their Cost analysis for Costing.
7. Introduction to Garments Accessories and their Consumption & Costing.
8. Introduction to Various Printing and Embroidery and their Cost analysis.
9. Introduction to Air-shipment, Sea-Shipment, Sea/Air and Air/Sea Shipment and Load Calculation.
10. Introduction to all Lab-Tests in Garments and their implications.
11. Introduction to all Samples in Garments and their implications.
12. Introduction to all Inspections and their implications.
13. What all are documents handled in garments while executing any orders.
14. What are the various types of L/C and their implications in garments business.
15. How to assess Cost of Making (CM) of any Garments.
16. How to do Knit Garments Costing (FOB, C&F, C&FT,CIF etc).
17. Preperation of Cost Approval Sheet and Performance Evaluation Sheet.
18. Woven Product Package (Order Sheet) analysis and identification of various parts of Tops and Bottom.
19. Woven fabric construction and identification of various types of fabrics.
20. Woven Fabric Consumption for Tops and exercise on consumption.
21. Woven Fabric Consumption for Bottom and exercise on consumption.
22. Woven Garments Costing and preperation of Cost Sheet.
23. Final Exam