The main objective of the training program is to provide the practical knowledge to highlight the C&F Agent and Indenting Business of Bangladesh. The main growing sectors of Bangladesh are Garments, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Leather, Ceramics, and Plastics, Steel, Shipbuilding and many other industries.
Benefit of the Training:
1) Training changes the core skills and competencies of a person. So, it makes a trainee to be equipped with some more efficient and effective to do his job perfectly.
2) Training has benefited us to give more knowledge for our regular works to do in an effective way.
3) To improve skills of trainees on C&F Agent, Indenting Agent Business, Export- Import- Business related jobs effectively and independently.
4) Trainees will learn about International Business followed by the related documents of Banking, Commercial, Shipping, insurance and Customs.
5) This is a professional course and it will help the trainees to get the respective jobs in Export- Import Organization, C&F Agent, Freight Forwarding Business and many other sectors in Bangladesh and Abroad.
Exercise, PowerPoint Presentation, Question and answer session.
Contents of Training:
Workshop topics to be covered:
PART-1 C&F Agent Business
1) Introduction of C&F (Clearing & Forwarding) Agent
2) Required documents for C&F Agent license
3) Procedure for C&F License
4) Required documents for renewal the license of C&F Agent
5) Documents for release the goods from customs
6) Documents for the exported goods
7) Booking Procedure (Air and Sea Shipment)
8) Container Details
9) SRO, SWIFT, UCP-600, NVOCC, OBL, MLO, STC, HAB, MAWB, PSI, ICD etc.
10) Shipping lines
11) LCL & FCL Cargo
12) IGM & EGM
13) Assessable Value & Invoice value
14) Tax Holiday & Duty Drawback
15) Partial shipment & Transshipment
16) Concept on L/C, customs, commercial related documents
17) Customs Formalities
18) Tariff of Import and Export goods
19) Calculation of Tariff of Import goods
20) ASYCDA World
21) House B/L & Master B/L
22) INCOTERMS (Ex-Works, FOB, CFR, CIF etc.)
23) Third Party B/L
24) Air Way Bill
25) Various Charges in Port
PART-2: Indenting Business
1) Introduction on Indenting Business
2) Potential items/sectors/industries for Indenting Business
3) Major Country wise import in Bangladesh
4) Major products wise import in Bangladesh
5) International Market information
6) Market survey
7) Pro forma Invoice (P/I)/ Sales contract (S/C)/ Indent Copy
8) Sources of business documents and certificates
9) Required documents for an Indenting House/Business
10) Indenting Registration Certificate
11) Fees for Indenting License
12) Sourcing for new Principal /Supplier(s)
13) Agency Agreement with the Foreign Supplier (s)
14) Permission from Bangladesh Bank
15) Indenting commission
16) Basic concept on L/C
17) Credit report of supplier/exporter
18) Steps of import procedure
19) SWIFT codes of Banks
20) Responsibilities/ functions of an Indenting House
21) H.S Code and its Importance
22) Banking, Shipping, Commercial Terms & Definitions
Lecture Sheet/ Handbook Revision
Question & Answers Session