To some extent, Labor Law -2006 and its amendments are not clear and details. To have some more clear concepts and specific information, we should be aware of Labor Rules - 2015.
To have any success as HR, Compliance & Administrative Professionals, we need to have some clear knowledge on Labor Law. Labor Rules will help to gain the complete knowledge of Labor Laws.
Labor Laws have a great impact on HR, Admin, Compliance and other areas.
All Professionals needs to have clear understanding on labor laws and Rules. This training is designed as to share clear ideas about Labor laws and Labor Rules for HR, Compliance & Administrative Professionals, which is required in the work place
How participants will benefit after the course:
• Participants will learn Labor Laws and recent Labor Rules -2015.
• Complete knowledge on Labor Laws and Rules will be gained by the participants.
• Participants will be aware of the impact of the related labor laws in the workplace.
• Proper justice will be ensured in the workplace
• Behavior of the employees will be improved
• Misconduct will be reduced
• Legal obligation will be met up
• Management will be able to take right decision
• Healthy environment and congenial atmosphere will prevail in the organization.
Interactive Lecture, PowerPoint Presentation, Question and Answer Session.
Contents of Training:
2. Definition of Supervisory, Administrative & Managerial functions
Conditions of Service & Employment:
3. Change/Correction of Service rules
4. Not less favorable than this Law & Rule.
5. Approval Process of service Rules
6. Re- approval of existing service rules
7. Contractor’s License etc.
8. Contractor’s Security Fund
9. Contractor’s Service Rules
10. Wages rate for Contractors labor
11. Workers Social Security Fund
12. Classification of workers:
13. Appointment, ID Card and Non disclosure agreement
14. Notice to Factory Inspector regarding Lay-off/Closure of factory
Misconduct & Awarding Punishment:
16. Number of enquiry committee members
17. Rights of availing leave
18. Health & Hygiene
21. Drinking Water
22. Washroom & Toilets
24. First Aid
25. Health Centre & Doctors
26. Medical Facilities
27. Welfare officer
28. Safety Committee
29. Washing Facility
Working Hours & Leave:
31. Working Hours
32. Compensatory Leave
33. Calculation of OT
34. Working Hour for female workers
35. Inclusion of holiday with casual leave
36. Encashment of Annual leave
Payment of Wages:
37. Payment of wages- Bonus
38. Calculation of wages for piece rated worker
39. Deduction of wages for absence
40. Deduction for Damage or loss
41. Advance against salary
42. Minimum Wages
43. Compensation for Accidents
44. Worker welfare Foundation Fund
Trade Union & Industrial Relations:
45. Registration of Trade Unions
46. Number of EC Member
47. CBA Election
48. Formation of participatory Committee
49. Prohibition of certain activities by CBA or PC
50. Industrial disputes, Labor Court, Labor Appellate Tribunal etc.
51. Central Fund
52. Sources of Fund
53. Eligibility of beneficiary
54. Uses of Fund/Distribution of Fund
55. Rule 232 & 233
56. Formation of Provident Fund
57. Member of provident fund
58. Contribution to provident fund
60. Administration and Inspection