Land is the vital issue for all the citizens of our country. But most of the people do not have proper knowledge about the system of land management. Due to lack of understanding of land management, sometimes people felt into false position in purchasing of land, Correction of land record, Mutation, VP land(Enemy property) management, Khas land settlement, Payment of Land Development Tax, Land Acquisition & pre-emption etc.
Basic Land Management Course-1, will help to understand the general ideas on land management system of Bangladesh, Preparation of Land Record, Mutation, Verification system of purchasing land and Registration process, Land Development Tax, VP land(Enemy property) management, Khas land settlement, Land Acquisition, pre-emption & power of Attorney etc.
How the participants will be benefited after the course.
• The participants will be enriched with the general ideas on land management system of Bangladesh, Preparation of Land Record, Mutation
• Verification system of purchasing land and Registration process
• Land Development Tax
• VP land(Enemy property) management
• Khas land settlement, Land Acquisition
• Pre-emption & Power of Attorney etc.
PowerPoint presentation, Question and Answer session, Practical acquaintance with the documents (such as- CS, SA, RS, City Khatian, DCR, Dakhila, Deed), Presentation of a sample Mutation case Record.
Contents of Training:
(a) General ideas of land management system of Bangladesh.
(b) Land Record (Khatian).
i) what is Land Record (Khatian).
ii) Discussion on CS Record, SA Record, RS Record, CityJarip Record, Mauza, J.L No, Agutangsha, Bata Dag and Sut Dag.
iii) Sample of CS, SA,RS & City Jarip Record.
iv) Preparation of Land record.
v) Objection stage(Rules-30) & Appeal stage(Rules-31).
vi) Last opportunity to correction of record before final publications.
vii) Last opportunity to correction of record before Gazette Notification.
viii) Remedy of record correction after Gazette Notification.
ix) Land survey Tribunal and Land survey Appeal Tribunal.
x) Duties of a land owner before land survey & at the time of land survey.
xi) Duties of a land owner after land survey.
xii) How and from where Record can be withdrawn.
xiii) How the document created by AC(Land) office can be withdrawn.
xiv) How would you find out Ex Dag and Current Dag and quantity of land from the index.
i) What is Mutation.
ii) Ideas on Mutation.
iii) Legal basis of Mutation.
iv) Necessities of Mutation.
v) Benefits of Mutation.
vi) Complete Process of Mutation.
vii) Method of filling up Govt. prescribed application form of Mutation.
viii) Necessary documents.
ix) Duties of an applicant during inquiry, hearing and after approval of Mutation Case.
x) Activities of different categories of Mutation.
xi) Mutation process of a flat.
xii) What is DCR (Duplicate Carbon Receipt) & Dakhila (RR).
1. Presentation of a Mutation case.
2. Appeal, Review, Rivision.
3. What is Misc case ?
4. Misc Case for cancellation of Mutation.
5. Sample Application for Misc case (Cancellation of Mutation).
6. Total process of Misc case (Cancellation of Mutation).
7. Review of the 1st and 2nd day Lecture.
Land Purchasing Verification & Registration system :
1. Laws & Rules relating to property or land purchasing.
2. Right & duties of buyer and seller of land.
3. To buy a land how the buyer’s will verify the proposed sale land.
4. Verification system in Land office(Tahsil office) & A.C(Land) office.
5. Search System in Sub-Registry office.
6. Prescribe Application form of Search, Inspection & copy (Presentation).
7. Fees of Search, Inspection & copy.
8. Fixation of Value of sale land.
9. Sale Deed (Sale contract).
10. Condition of property/Land under sale deed.
11. Sale Deed’s Registration fees.
12. Which Deed’s Registration is mandatory.
13. Deed writing.
14. Prescribe Deed writing form (Presentation).
15. What information and document will have to enclosed in the deed.
16. Deed execution & Deed presentation to Sub-Register office for Registration.
17. Who can present Deed to Sub-Register office.
18. Submission time of Deed and its impact.
19. Various fees of Deed Registration.
20. Rate of Stamp fees and system of payment.
21. Rate of Registration fees and system of payment.
22. Rate of Local Govt. Tax and system of payment.
23. Rate of income Tax and system of payment.
24. Rate of income Tax for transfer Land, Building & Apartment by Rajuk, CDA, KDA, RDA & National Housing Authority.
25. Rate of income Tax for transfer Land, Building & Apartment by Real Estate Company.
26. VAT for purchasing immovable property(Land & Building).
27. TIN Certificate for Registration.
28. Certificate for Registration & Registration Receipt.
29. Sample of Receipt(Presentation).
30. Deed Refund after Registration.
Related issues on Registration, False Deed & a sample Deed presentation.
1. What is Transfer of Property.
2. Who can Transfer property.
3. Transfer of property by a co-sharer.
4. Transfer of joint property by joint proprietor.
5. Result of sale same property/Land to different person’s.
6. Transfer of case related property when case is running.
7. Fraudulent Transfer.
8. Action for Re-writing, Delete writing & Blank in the Deed.
9. Action of Deed which executed out side of Bangladesh.
10. Deed Registration by Commission & Commission fee.
11. Action of Deed of property which lies in different Upo-Zilla of same District.
12. Deed Registration of property which lies in different District.
13. Deed execution by minor.
14. Correction of Deed.
15. Deed Registration in favor of Institute.
16. False Deed.
17. How will you identify false Deed.
18. Action for doubting false Deed.
19. Case filing in the Civil Court to repeal false Deed.
20. Case filing in the Criminal Court for the punishment of false deed creator .
Land development Tax, Land Statement & Certificate case.
1. What is Land Development Tax.
2. Rate of Land Development Tax for Agriculture Land.
3. Rate of Agriculture Land Development Tax from 0 to 8.25 Acr(25 Bigha).
4. Rate of Agriculture Land Development Tax from 8.25 Acr(25 Bigha) to above.
5. Status of Sugar cane cultivation land, Salt cultivation land and Farmers pond(which is not commercially used) relating to Land Development Tax.
6. Rate of Agriculture Land Development Tax which is use for Tea Garden, Rubber, Flower & Fruits Garden, Commercial Fishing, Porn cultivation, Poultry & Dairy.
7. Rate of Agriculture Land Development Tax which is situated in Metropolitan area and Municipality area.
8. Step of Land Development Tax for Non-Agriculture Land.
9. Land Development Tax for Non-Agriculture Land as per classification and use.
10. Rate of Land Development Tax for Non-Agriculture Land as per classification and use.
11. Roads and Govt, Non Govt. office & Residence’s status in connection with Land Development Tax.
12. Rate of Land Development Tax for Non-Agriculture Land which is allotted for Industry by the Govt.
13. Rate of Land Development Tax for which land is use for the Loom.
14. Rate of Land Development Tax for which land is use for the stadium, Playing field, Gymnasiums and swimming pool.
15. Land Development Tax for Acquisition Land.
16. Land Development Tax of Public Graveyards and prayer place.
17. Recovery of Land Development Tax from a joint Holding.
18. Land Development Tax fixation and recovery as per latest record.
19. Land Development Tax of Agriculture Land is exempted up to 8.25 Acr(25 Bigha).
20. Rent Receipt (Dakhila) of exempted Agriculture Land Development Tax.
21. What is Rent Receipt(Dakhila).
22. What are the benefits of payment of Land Development Tax.
23. System of fixation of Land Development Tax.
24. What is Statement.
25. Submission of Statement by Land Owner of which land is above 8.25 Acr(25 Bigha).
26. How the Statement can be cancelled when land reduced by transfer or selling or partition within the successors and become below 8.25 Acr(25 Bigha).
27. Advices to the Land Owner for action when land reduced below 8.25 Acr(25 Bigha).
28. What is Certificate Case.
29. What is Rent Certificate Case.
30. Filing time of Rent Certificate Case for dues of Land Development Tax.
31. Filing system of Rent Certificate Case.
Vested Property :
1. What is Vested Property (Enemy property).
2. How the Enemy property became under custody to the Govt.
3. How the Enemy property named as Vested Property (V.P Land).
4. Management System of the Vested Property.
5. Vested Property Portorpon (Returned) Act -2001.
6. What is Refundable Property (As per Act).
7. Which are “KA” schedule Vested Property.
8. Which are “KHA” schedule Vested Property.
9. Gazette notification of “KA” & “KHA” schedule land.
10. Action to “KA” & “KHA” schedule land after Gazette notification.
11. Repeal of “KHA” schedule land.
12. Section 28/A of Act relation to repeal of “KHA” schedule.
13. Related circular for action of “KHA” schedule land.
14. Duties of Land owner of “KHA” schedule land.
15. Documents need for “KHA” schedule land for Mutation, Records of Right or land tax payment.
16. Application to Tribunal for “KA” schedule land (Except public welfare land).
17. Tribunal and Appeal Tribunal.
18. Execution of Decree of Tribunal.
19. Existing Case in other Court relating to Vested Property.
20. Action of public welfare “KA” schedule land by Deputy Commissioner (DC).
21. Temporary lease of V.P land before portorpon (returned).
22. Priority for VP land in case of sale or lease.
23. Action to non-claimed Vested Property.
(a) KhasLand :
1. What is khasland.
2. Kinds of khas land.
3. Definition of Agriculture khas land.
4. Management of Agriculture khas land.
5. Agriculture khas land management and settlement committee :
i) National level Agriculture khas land management & settlement committee.
ii) District Agriculture khas land management & settlement committee.
iii) Upo-zilla Agriculture khas land management & settlement committee.
6. What is land less family.
7. What is agriculture dependent family.
8. Priority list of land less family.
9. Procedure of land less scrutiny.
10. Criteria of Agriculture khas land settlement or lease.
11. Step of Agriculture khas land settlement or lease.
12. Quorum of Upo-zilla Agriculture khas land committee meeting.
13. Action against unlawful settlement by Upo-zilla Agriculture khas land committee.
14. Action against unlawful activities of leasee.
15. What is Non-Agriculture khasland.
16. Criteria of Non-Agriculture khas land settlement.
17. Procedure of Non-Agriculture khas land settlement.
18. Necessary documents of Non-Agriculture khas land settlement case.
19. System of fixation of Non-Agriculture khas land’s value.
20. Activities of Land Ministry for Non-Agriculture khas land settlement.
21. Duties of Deputy Commissioner after approval of Non-Agriculture khas land settlement case.
22. Duration of Non-Agriculture khas land settlement.
23. Causes of cancellation of settlement case.
24. What type of Non-Agriculture khas land is not permitted to settlement.
25. Rules to handover or sale of settlement Non-Agriculture khas land by leasee.
26. Information about 01(one) year lease of Non-Agriculture khas land.
27. Auction of Non-Agriculture khas land.
(b) Alluvion & Diluvion Land :
1. What is alluvion&Diluvion Land ?
2. What are the duties of land owner when land fall into the river.
3. What are the duties of Revenue officer(AC-Land) when land fall into the river.
4. What activities would have to take when alluvited land (River fall land) grew up.
5. What is Diara Jarip.
6. Activities of Diara Jarip.
1. What is land acquisition ?
2. System of land acquisition.
3. Proposal of Requiring body.
4. Local inquiry by Deputy Commissioner.
5. Placement to District/Central land allotment committee.
6. Primary notice for acquisition.
7. Objection filing after getting primary notice.
8. Decision finalization for acquisition by DC/Divisional Commissioner/Land Ministry.
9. Final notice for acquisition
10. Estimation of compensation.
11. Consideration for compensation estimation.
12. Payment of compensation.
13. Possession taking and Gazette notification.
14. Mutation of acquisition land.
15. Cancellation of acquisition.
16. Acquisition for private institution.
17. Use of acquisition land.
18. Arbitration, Appealed Arbitration and Arbitration system.
19. Compensation fixation by Arbitration court or Appealed Arbitration court.
(a) Pre-emption :
1. What is pre-emption.
2. Pre-emption on Agriculture land.
3. Who can file pre-emption case on Agriculture land.
4. Time for filling pre-emption case for Agriculture land..
5. Pre-emption case filing system for Agriculture land.
6. Disposal system of pre-emption case for Agriculture land.
7. Appeal for Agriculture land’s pre-emption case.
8. Result of Agriculture land’s pre-emption case.
9. Pre-emption on Non-Agriculture land.
10. Who can file pre-emption case on Non-Agriculture land.
11. Time for filing pre-emption case for Non-Agriculture land.
12. Pre-emption case filing system for Non-Agriculture land.
13. Disposal system of pre-emption case for Non-Agriculture land.
14. Appeal for Non-Agriculture land’s pre-emption case.
15. Result of Non-Agriculture land’s pre-emption case.
(b) Power of Attorney :
1. What is power of Attorney.
2. Kinds of power of Attorney.
3. What is irrevocable power of Attorney.
4. What is general power of Attorney.
5. Condition of vested power by irrevocable power of Attorney.
6. What is Land Development as per power of Attorney Act.
7. Power Sampadan(completed).
8. Legal results of activities done by Power Receiver.
9. Death of one Power authorizer’s from joint power authorizers.
10. Death of one Power receiver’s from joint power receivers.
11. What will be the condition when unknowing of death of Power authorizer’s a person deal.
12. When Power of Attorney Finished or closed.
13. Registration fees of power of Attorney.
14. Conflict minimize between Power authorizer’s and power receiver’s.