This course begins with developing foundational knowledge of PMI-ACP® based techniques in Agile methodologies with a detailed focus on SCRUM. Students will learn to identify stakeholders and process groups using different methodologies including Kanban, Daily short Stand Up Meetings, the use of Burn Down Charts for tracking and monitoring progress, and the role and ongoing involvement of the Product Owner in the progressive elaboration of the project requirements. Through case studies of Agile implementation, the course will elaborate on how Agile techniques can perform side by side with traditional projects as well as in hierarchical organizational structures. Additionally, participants will learn how and why the implementation of Agile techniques not only require changes in work management methods but also require a mental and cultural shift while covering the management of programs and portfolios in an Agile environment.
The use of Agile techniques has more than tripled in the past three years (source: http://unex.uci.edu/areas/it/agile/) principally for following reasons:
• Increase customer involvement which can build empathy and avoid rework
• Learn faster which means you can adapt to change
• Improve quality through focus
• Reduce risk through shorter feedback loops and customer interaction
• Simplify by getting rid of overhead and waste
• Reduce cycle time through time boxing and parallel development
• Improve operational awareness through transparency
• Drive process improvement through continuous improvement
• Empower people through less mechanics and more interaction, continuous learning, and adaptation
• Flow more value through more frequent releases and less “big bang”
* Timetable is subject to change during Ramadan.
* Iftar will be provided from Bdjobs Training as Complimentary offer.
* Session will be finished before Tarawih Salat.
This course is accredited by PMI for 16 PDUs (Category A) ...Project Management
Learn how a project initiates and then plan for a project. ...Project Management
A key factor that distinguishes project management from ...Project Management
This training is based on PMI best practice, aimed to share ...Project Management
Bdjobs.com Ltd.19 th floor (East), BDBL Building (Old BSRS)