Human resource planning aims at fulfilling the objectives of manpower requirement. It helps to mobilize the recruited resources for the productive activities. The human resource planning is an important process aiming to link business strategy and its operation. Human resource planning ensures that people are available to provide the continued smooth operation of an organization. It means, human resource planning is regarded as a tool to assure the future availability of manpower to carry on the organizational activities. It determines the future needs of manpower in terms of number and kind.
Human resource planning is important to cope with the change associated with the external environmental factors. It helps assess the current human resources through HR inventory and adapts it to changing technological, political, socio-cultural, and economic forces. The main objective of having human resource planning is to have an accurate number of employ¬ees required, with matching skill requirements to accomplish organizational goals.
Objective of the program: After successful completion of the program, participants will be able to determine proper Human Resource Planning which may lead to:
• Ensure adequate supply of manpower as and when required.
• Ensure proper use of existing human resources in the organization.
• Forecast future requirements of human resources with different levels of skills.
• Assess surplus or shortage, if any, of human resources available over a specified period of time.
• Anticipate the impact of technology on jobs and requirements for human resources.
• Control the human resources already deployed in the organization.
• Provide lead time available to select and train the required additional human resource over a specified time period.
Benefit: After successful completion of the program participants will be able to:
1. Understand the concept of HRP in different angel
2. Calculate the Human Resources scientifically
3. Ensure right number of people in the organization
4. Prepare and implement succession planning for the organization
Effective Human Resource (HR) & Administrative (Admin) ...Human Resource
Successfully handling administration, business development, ...Human Resource
Labor Laws have a great impact on HR, Admin, Compliance and ...Human Resource
When HR professionals can speak the language of business, ...Human Resource
55012120 & 55012122
Bdjobs.com Ltd.19 th floor (East), BDBL Building (Old BSRS)