An effective Contact center can be a valuable tool for any business. Driven by rapid changes in technology, social media, and consumer behavior, customer service expectations continue to increase to a greater extent. Superior customer service experience generates higher customer retention, loyalty and ultimately higher profits.
Running a Contact center operation is like running a business. Contact center managers are responsible for delivering high standards of service to the customers by making the most effective and efficient use of staff, technology & resources. They need to use a range of measurements to monitor, analyze and improve the Contact center performance. To meet these responsibilities, the manager must be a combination of expert service provider, coach, trainer, mentor, and motivator. A successful Contact center manager must be competent not only in operational skills, but also be proficient in such traditional business disciplines such as strategic planning, fiscal management, organizational design, financial analysis, business process improvement, risk assessment, performance management, and more. For instance:
• Supervisory and Leadership Skills.
• Contact Center Metrics, Analytics and Reporting.
• Fundamentals of Service Quality.
This training focuses on comprehensive skills and knowledge necessary to manage a Contact center. Course content covers tactical management responsibilities, from the most fundamental tasks of hiring, training, coaching, maintaining morale, forecasting, scheduling, and using performance metrics; all the way through quality assurance, cost management, strategy, leadership etc.
After successful completion of the training the participants will be able to:
• Assess the current state of their Contact center .
• Know the Key metrics and the relationship between metrics.
• Know the best practices for forecasting call volume, work load, and scheduling staff.
• Develop the scorecard approach for monitoring key metrics and reporting results to upper management.
• Create a Contact center Standard Operating Procedures manual that includes best practices for customer handling, documentation and customer service.
• Establish quality monitoring requirements & develop monitoring forms.
• Establish training plans for new hires, mentoring, and on-going training.
• Build a road map for implementing performance improvement and process improvement plans.
• Prepare a business case to justify staffing needs to upper management.
• Recruit and hire superior customer service representatives.
• Know the process of Resource optimization.
• Develop customer insight management module.
• Set Goals for Customer Service to contribute to organizational goals.
The course covers the basics of the market and what skills ...Other
Customer Behavior, Service & SatisfactionOther
Interactive Lecture, PowerPoint Presentation, Video Demo, ...Other
When you put your customers into the heart of your business ...Other
55012120 & 55012122
Bdjobs.com Ltd.19 th floor (East), BDBL Building (Old BSRS)