Capacitated the participants for preparing and conducting monitoring and evaluation of a project or program effectively and efficiently in quality, as well as supervision of employees’ work on the benchmark of organizational aspect.
Objective of the course:
After completion of the course, the participants will be able:
• To understand basics of monitoring
• To understand basics of Evaluation
• To understand basics of Logical Framework Approach-LFA
• To deference between monitoring, evaluation and supervision
• To understand Participatory Monitoring
• To know tools and technique of monitoring and evaluation
• Tow know PRA, PLA and others participatory development approaches
• To knowledge monitoring data collection, gathering and reporting.
Training participants learn about PMEAL and capable to ...Development/ NGO
It is important to recognise that monitoring and evaluation ...Development/ NGO
55012120 & 55012122
Bdjobs.com Ltd.19 th floor (East), BDBL Building (Old BSRS)