The definition of leadership varies in respect of different sectors. To make a long lasting impact to help achieve the vision, mission, values, strategies and goals, great leaders often have to compromise lots of complain traits and skills. The motto of this program is to:
- Empower both formal and informal leaders as authentic in transaction behavior
- Enable to perform highest level of organizational activities.
- Face the challenges to achieve their objectives and prepare for both inward and outward customer development.
Future global leaders require a positive mindset and acquire competencies in vogue based on the latest findings of neuroscience and psychology, I.e., how a leader can get competitive advantage. Using all the human senses (5 senses along with the 6 senses)
Develop your leadership skill and walk away with a practical managerial toolkit.
At the end of the presentation, participants will:
1. Learn the basic skills and techniques required for effective and efficient people management.
2. Understand people in an organizational context.
3. Learn how leader can inspire passion & trust among their team members & customers.
4. Understand ‘Management` in an organizational context and their relevant functions.
5. Understand ‘Leadership` and its attributes` in organizational context.
6. Learn the core leadership traits & skills required to effectively manage people in an organization.
7. Understand ‘Leadership pitfalls` that a leader or manager must avoid.
8. To conduct self-assessment
- Becoming successful leader with proper leadership mindset.
- Acquiring iconic features of leadership and inspire the followers.
- Understanding the leadership responsibilities and bring about sustainable change.
55012120 & 55012122
Bdjobs.com Ltd.19 th floor (East), BDBL Building (Old BSRS)