Basic knowledge on Labor Law is essential for employees who handle the workers. Labor Laws assure fair justice and good management, define Workers and Officers, help maintain a healthy environment, congenial atmosphere, and avoid legal obligation in the organization.
How participants will benefit after the course:
• Participants will learn labor laws
• Participants will be aware of the impact of the related labor laws
• Proper justice will be ensured in the workplace
• Behavior of the employees will be improved
• Misconduct will be reduced
• Labor laws will be established
• Legal obligation will be met up
• Management will be able to take right decision
• Healthy environment and congenial atmosphere will prevail in the organization.
Its a natural tendency of a human being to acquire ...Law
The objective of the domestic enquiry is to award ...Law
All Professionals needs to have clear understanding on ...Law
Bdjobs.com Ltd.19 th floor (East), BDBL Building (Old BSRS)