Basic knowledge on Labor Law is essential for employees who handle the workers. Labor Laws assure fair justice and good management, define Workers and Officers, help maintain a healthy environment, congenial atmosphere, and avoid legal obligation in the organization.
How participants will benefit after the course:
• Participants will learn labor laws
• Participants will be aware of the impact of the related labor laws
• Proper justice will be ensured in the workplace
• Behavior of the employees will be improved
• Misconduct will be reduced
• Labor laws will be established
• Legal obligation will be met up
• Management will be able to take right decision
• Healthy environment and congenial atmosphere will prevail in the organization.
To some extent, Labor Law -2006 and its amendments are ...Law
All Professionals needs to have clear understanding on ...Law
Labor Laws have a great impact on HR, Admin, Compliance and ...Law
The purpose of this course is to provide the participants ...Law
Bdjobs.com Ltd.19 th floor (East), BDBL Building (Old BSRS)