Business and financial modelling using Microsoft Excel are highly demanded professional affairs today. Though the course title emphasises heavily on business, finance and Microsoft Excel 2010, development of sophisticated, comprehensive and dynamic financial model requires a little bit more than the skills in finance and spreadsheet applications. To be a professional financial modelling analyst it requires skills in system development, database, system security, project management and networking besides skills in finance and Microsoft Excel.
Most of the contemporary training programs ignore these additional skills requirements. This course with the title “Advanced Financial Modelling with Microsoft Excel- Plan, Develop, Pack, Distribute and Protect” is developed with the objective of incorporating all these additional skills with the core finance and spreadsheet skills.
The course is designed for the professionals working in finance and accounting discipline having fundamental concepts of finance and Microsoft Excel.
1. Identify and Understand financial modelling scenarios and life cycle of a financial model and take necessary pre-development initiatives
2. Develop advance skills on Microsoft Excel Functions, Formulas and Referencing System
3. Understand and apply core and advance Financial functions needed in various financial activities
4. Understand risk management and take risk management decisions using What-if-analysis
5. Develop Costing, Budgeting and Other Financial Planning Models
6. Develop Investment analysis, Discounted Cash Flow Analysis and Portfolio Analysis Models
7. Making financial models dynamic using Control Tools
8. Implement security and sharing features as post-development activities
Tally is a most powerful, yet very simple and easy, ...Accounts
Valued Added Tax (VAT) is a very important matter of ...Accounts
This course is designed in such a way that participants ...Accounts
Bdjobs.com Ltd.19 th floor (East), BDBL Building (Old BSRS)