The main objective of this course is to build up confidence to start a new business. This training is designed for fresh graduates, business starters, SME and Exporters-Importers.
At Present, Bangladesh is earning huge foreign currencies through export in RMG, Pharmaceuticals, Ceramics, Leather & Leather goods, Jute & Jute goods, Handicrafts and agro product sectors. Besides, Importers & Industrialists are importing their required materials and capital machineries from all over the world to fill up our local market demand and consumption.
Therefore, new Entrepreneurs have opportunities to start business in the free economy market.
Exercise, PowerPoint Presentation, Question and answer session.
Contents of Training:
1. Different types of Business opportunities for new entrepreneurs
2. Required license/documents/certificates for different business
3. Export- Import and International business documents
4. Procedure to collect license/documents/certificates etc.
5. License/documents/certificates issuing authorities
6. Procedure of renewal of business license/documents/certificates
7. Investment for different business including license/documents/certificates etc.
8. Preparation of market survey report
9. Potential items, sectors, organization to start the business
10. Banned items as per Import- Export policy
11. Concept on International Business
12. Banking, commercial & marketing concept
13. Potential Importable items and prospective supplier countries
14. Potential Exportable items and prospective buying countries
15. Procedure to finding for buyer/exporter
16. Stepwise import Procedure
17. Stepwise Export Procedure
18. Various payment methods of International Trade
19. Customs Duties and Taxes
20. Procedure of calculation of Tax
21. Costing of Imported goods
22. Costing of Exported goods
23. Cost minimized for Import- Export Business
24. Cash incentive for exportable items
25. GSP giving countries
26. PSI rules
27. Correct of H.S code and its importance
28. Baggage rules for customs
29. Government & Non Government Organizations
30. Government Rules & Regulation
31. Statistics of Bangladesh Bank for Import Export Business
32. Activities of Local Agent
33. Advantage of L/C for international Business
34. Concept on L/C, Back to Back L/C, Transferable L/C
35. L/C amendment
36. Procedure for Bangladesh Bank Permission
37. How to fill up L/C, LCA, IMP, EXP, IRC, ERC, and BOE Form
38. How to issue P /I, Indent
39. Commercial, Marketing, Banking & Shipping Abbreviation ( GSP, SWIFT,SRO, H.S Code, FCL, LCL, ETA, ETD, NBR, UP UD, UCP, ICC, P/I,---------------------------- etc)
40. 100+ Commercial, Marketing, Banking & Shipping Terms & definition
41. Questions & answers
42. Certificate Distribution