Now a days Market Survey is the gateway and considered as a Benchmark to accounting almost all types of business functional activities. Therefore, it is a mandatory assignment and task to do market survey, research, analysis before launching any business product both in international and domestic market. Without proper and effective market survey, starters cannot achieve their goal.
Due to double digit bank interest rate and others economic barrier in our country, entrepreneurs, investors and businessmen have to go ahead to follow with proper guideline such as market survey, research, statistics of business items, potential sector selection, costing, understanding international business , commercial terms, international payment methods and many other areas which will be discussed in the course.
How participants will benefit after the course:
1) Participants will know the potential sectors and items to do business.
2) Investors will understand the business statistics, method to survey the market and selection procedure of potential items for starting the business.
3) Businessmen will be able to extend their existing business items and area in home and abroad.
4) Participants will know how to fill up market survey form and questionnaire form which will help them to acquire clear concept on Export- Import business.
5) SME and women entrepreneurs will be more confident to start their own business understanding the required legal business documents and export - import policy of Bangladesh.
6) All concerned will be benefited after knowing how to calculate to find out the cost of import, export items in view of customs duty, supplementary duty, AIT, ATV and others charges as per Bangladesh customs rules and regulation.
A key principle underlying L/C is that, banks deal only in ...Business
The main objective of the training program is to provide ...Business
Now a days Market Survey is the gateway and considered as a ...Business
The main object of this course is to build up confidence to ...Business
Bdjobs.com Ltd.19 th floor (East), BDBL Building (Old BSRS)