This workshop serves as an introduction to using Microsoft Project. It is suitable for anyone with a need to use project management software such as team members, planners, project leaders, project managers or other scheduling practitioners.
This workshop is kept up to date with the framework of knowledge outlined by the Project Management Institute’s (PMI®’s) Practice Standard for Scheduling and A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). This course will provide 16 PDUs for PMP Certified Professionals as their Continued Certification Requirement (CCR) and 16 Contact Hours to PMP Examinees.
How participants will benefit from the course
You’ll learn to:
• Define key project management concepts and terms
• Effectively navigate the user interface and interpret common views
• Configure essential elements of a new schedule
• Enter and modify a task list
• Record unplanned or partially planned activities
• Set dependencies between tasks
• Create a resource list and generate assignments
• Apply individual and global formats to views and charts
• Create a summary or executive timeline
• Prepare the schedule for printing, reporting and sharing through other file formats
• 16 Project Management Contact Hours for PMP Exam
• 16 PDUs (Category A from DaySpring) for existing PMP Certification Holders
Practical examples, exercises & case studies with ...IT
This course focuses on motion graphics and animation from a ...IT
Upon successfully completion of this training, participants ...IT
Upon successfully completion of this ...
55012120 & 55012122
Bdjobs.com Ltd.19 th floor (East), BDBL Building (Old BSRS)