In today’s modern organizations, Microsoft Excel, as a spreadsheet application, is used by the employees more than any other application software. Good working skills in Microsoft Excel lead to professional success as well as reach benefits to the organizations. It increases productivity, enhances the quality of numbers, provides valuable information and can do many other good things for the employees and employers.
However, it has been found through survey, most of the users of Microsoft Excel are unaware of its full utilities and they don’t use more than 10% functionalities. Main reason behind this unexpected situation is the way the users get introduced to the software, continue learning and keep applying at work. Firstly, Most of the users get introduced to the software without the knowledge that “Microsoft Excel” is very different from other application packages and it can change their career spectrum if they can apply it at work properly. Secondly, they start learning the software without any structured step-by-step learning method and keep learning themselves. Thirdly, they apply the few self-learnt skills at work to do everything they need. As a result, despite using Excel for several years, most of the users do not have the right introductory skills.
Purpose of the Course
This course is developed with the purpose of providing a very quick systematic and structured introduction to Microsoft Excel. This part will introduce and clarify the concept of spreadsheet referencing, formula writing techniques, essential functions and essential options. After a quick introduction, the course will provide highly essential working skills needed to finish most of the tasks at work in style and in time. This part will concentrate on working with large dataset, essential practical calculations and reporting techniques.
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
(1) Understand the mechanism of spreadsheet applications – the way Microsoft Excel works and covers variety of professional needs;
(2) Will be able to identify and describe various components of the application platform including customization of the application window;
(3) Write formulas with full knowledge of absolute/relative referencing, cell/range naming and concept of independent and dependent cells/variables.
(4) Understand the differences between formulas and function; use very essential statistical, text and date functions.
(5) Prepare data tables with essential skills of data/cell format, lay-out and color concept;
(6) Manage large data tables with sorting and filtering techniques;
(7) Summarize large amount of data very quickly with subtotal and pivot-table tools.
(8) Present summarized graphically with at least four basic charts – column, line, bar and pie charts.
Day to day HR and Admin data analysis, reporting, tools and ...IT
This training program builds upon advanced level knowledge ...IT
There are many high-level languages. Python is one of ...IT
Bdjobs.com Ltd.19 th floor (East), BDBL Building (Old BSRS)