The main objective of new policy is to encourage the new investors, existing import export entrepreneurs, SMEs, and other business related organizations.
The new policy will help facilitate capital machinery and raw materials to keep the wheels of domestic industry run smoothly and thus boost export growth. GoB has decided to amend the existing Import and Export policy order and relax rules for importing various products in favor of different sectors.
According to the new policy, agro- products, plastics, leather, pharmaceuticals, software and ICT, home textiles, ocean going ship building, furniture, terry towel, and tourism will be treated as thirst sectors.
In order to promote the exports of pharmaceuticals industry, the export policy keeps a provision so that an exporter can send a sample amounting USD 60000 instead of the previous USD 30000.
How participants will benefit after the course:
1. Participants will know the details of Import Export policy, rules and regulations.
2. New entrepreneurs will be able to take their own business decision.
3. Investors will be able to select the potential import export business sectors / items according to new policy.
4. SMEs and women entrepreneurs will be able to update themselves.
5. Importers and Exporters will be benefited after acquiring the practical knowledge and personal observation.
6. This course will enable participants to analyze strength, weakness, opportunity and threat of an export and import business.
Exercise, PowerPoint Presentation, Question and answer session.
Contents of Training:
1. General conditions of Import
2. Different methods of Import
3. Rules for commercial Importers
4. Legal documents for Import & Export
5. Import Procedure & Flow Diagram
6. Import registration certificate- IRC
7. Export registration certificate- ERC
8. BSTI & BDS Number
9. Rules & Regulations for PSI
10. Procedure to collect different Import Export Business documents
11. Licensing authorities of Import Export Business documents
12. Fees of Import Export Business Documents
13. Rules & regulations for import of Food items
14. Rules & regulations for import of Poultry, Fish, Animal Feed etc.
15. Rules & regulations for import of Steel Sheet & Coil
16. Rules & regulations for import of Hatchery
17. Rules & regulations for import of Pesticide, Insecticide etc.
18. Rules & regulations for import of Medicine
19. Rules & regulations for import of Pharmaceuticals raw & Packaging materials
20. Rules & regulations for import of Reconditions Capital Machineries
21. Rules & regulations for import of Electric Meter
22. Rules & regulations for import of Waste Scrap
23. Rules & regulations for import of Computer
24. Rules & regulations for import of Fertilizer
25. Rules & regulations for import of Potato Seeds, Rice Seeds etc.
26. Rules & regulations for import of Toys items
27. Rules & regulations for clearing procedure of import goods
28. Import controlled items
29. Banned Import Items
30. Export Implementation Strategy
31. General Conditions of Export
32. Special Export Sectors
33. Top Preferential Export Sectors
34. Advantages & Facilities For Special Export Sectors
35. Rules for Export of Sample, Gift etc.
36. Policy of import without L/C
37. Advantages of L/C
38. Export without L/C
39. Re-export & Entre-port
40. Export Loan
41. Steps For Export Development
42. Facilities For Deemed Exports
43. Export Banned Items
44. Conditional Export Items
45. Item wise Export Facilities
46. Cash Incentive for Export items
47. Export Import INCOTERMS
48. Open Discussion, Questions and Answers Session
50. Feedback Collection
Introduction of other reference books
51. Certificate Distribution