The main objective of the training program is to provide the practical knowledge to highlight the Indenting Business in Bangladesh. Bangladesh is a developing country and here the main growing sectors and Industries are Garments,Pharmaceuticals,Leather,Ceramic,Plastics,Steel,Shipbuilding and many other reputable sectors and industries. All the Industries and sectors are depends on their raw materials from overseas countries and which are coming through import from all over the world.
So, there is a huge scope and possibility to do Indenting Business as well as Earning of Foreign Currency in Bangladesh. Educated & Jobless people must be benefited to engage them in this profession and they can play a major important role for the earning of foreign currency in Bangladesh.
Benefit of the Training:
1) Training changes the core skills and competencies of a person. So, it makes a trainee to be equipped with some more efficient and effective to do his job perfectly.
2) Training has benefited us to give more knowledge for our regular works to do in an effective way and Trainers can earn the Foreign Currency through Indenting Business.
3) To improve skills of trainees on Export- Import-Indenting-International Tender related jobs effectively and independently.
4) Trainees will learn about International Business followed by the related documents of Banking, Commercial, Shipping, insurance and Customs.
5) This is a professional course and it will help the trainees to get the respective jobs in Export- Import Organization, Indenting House, and many other sectors in Bangladesh and Abroad.
Exercise, PowerPoint Presentation, Question and answer session.
Contents of Training:
1) What is Indenting Business
2) Main object to do Indenting Business
3) Potential items/sectors/industries to do indenting business in Bangladesh
4) Major Country –wise import in Bangladesh
5) Major products –wise import in Bangladesh
6) Market survey report
7) Details Discuss on Pro forma Invoice (P/I)/ Sales contract (S/C)/ Indent Copy
8) What are the main points/ clauses to be mention in the /Pro forma Invoice/Sales Contract
9) Required documents for running an Indenting House/Business
10) TIN Form- ( Source NBR)
11) TIN Certificate
12) BIAA Membership Form (Source- BIAA)
13) BIAA Membership Certificate
14) IRC Form ( Source- CCI&E)
15) IRC Certificate
16) Annuxure-2 Form ( Source- AD Bank)
17) How to find out a new bonafied Principal /Supplier(s)
18) Agency Agreement with the Foreign Supplier
19) Application for permission from BB Bank for Indenting Business
20) BB Permission Copy for Indenting Business
21) How to write Letter of debit note for Indenting commission
22) Tax deduction on Indenting Commission
23) Basic concept & knowledge for Indenting Business
24) Required documents to opening the L/C
25) Required documents as per L/C terms and condition
26) L/C amendment
27) Required documents to clear the imported goods from the Customs Authority/ C& F Agent
28) How does Letter of Credit( L/C) Process work
29) Legend of import procedure
30) Responsibilities of an Indenting House
31) Indentors’ Functional activities (step wise)
32)Legend of Indenting business & Indentors’ function
33) Necessities and importance of an Indentor both Importers & Exporters
34) Opening Bank, Advising Bank, Negotiating Bank, Add Confirming Bank, Reimbursement Bank
35) Bill of Exchange (B/E), Bill of Lading( B/L), Bill of Entry( B/E)
36) Find out the costing of an imported goods
37) Pre shipment inspection companies in Bangladesh.
38) Pre shipment & Post shipment Inspection
39) H.S Code and its Importance
40) INCOTERMS( Ex works, FOB, CFR,--------------- etc.)
41) Banking, Shipping, Commercial Terms & Definitions
42) Banking, Shipping, Commercial Terms & Abbreviations