The main objective of new policy is to encourage the new investors, existing import export entrepreneurs, SMEs, and other business related organizations.
The new policy will help facilitate capital machinery and raw materials to keep the wheels of domestic industry run smoothly and thus boost export growth. GoB has decided to amend the existing Import and Export policy order and relax rules for importing various products in favor of different sectors.
According to the new policy, agro- products, plastics, leather, pharmaceuticals, software and ICT, home textiles, ocean going ship building, furniture, terry towel, and tourism will be treated as thirst sectors.
In order to promote the exports of pharmaceuticals industry, the export policy keeps a provision so that an exporter can send a sample amounting USD 60000 instead of the previous USD 30000.
How participants will benefit after the course:
1. Participants will know the details of Import Export policy, rules and regulations.
2. New entrepreneurs will be able to take their own business decision.
3. Investors will be able to select the potential import export business sectors / items according to new policy.
4. SMEs and women entrepreneurs will be able to update themselves.
5. Importers and Exporters will be benefited after acquiring the practical knowledge and personal observation.
6. This course will enable participants to analyze strength, weakness, opportunity and threat of an export and import business.
The main object of this course is to build up confidence to ...Commercial
Now a days Market Survey is the gateway and considered as a ...Commercial
Over 3 million Bangladeshis are employed in this industry. ...Commercial
Without commercial department none business organization ...Commercial
Bdjobs.com Ltd.19 th floor (East), BDBL Building (Old BSRS)