Google Analytics is a free web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Every website owner knows they need to use it and maximum number of owners only check the daily traffic stats. But you can use Google Analytics to improve your website and website traffic. From initial setup and tracking code configuration scenarios to leveraging its reporting capabilities to generate more revenue, this course is designed to rapidly expand your knowledge through the practical. And you will also learn the secrets of getting Google Analytics Certification from Google.
You don't need to be technical or have any Google Analytics Experience to take this course. This course is designed for anyone who wants to make data driven decisions to grow their business.
How participants will benefit after the course:
• Proper Setup and Configuration of Google Analytics
• Clear Overview of Navigating Google Analytics
• Implement Google Analytics under beginner and advanced scenarios
• Discover the Best Ways to Use Google Analytics to Get More Traffic to Your Websites
• Learn Who Your Audience Is and How They Interact with Your Website
• Understand Where the Traffic Comes from and How Those Users Navigate Between Pages of Your Site
• Reduce Bounce Rates Using the Pages Report
• Become listed in the Google Database as a Google Analytics Certified Individual
Excel is the most widely used Data Analytical Tool while ...IT
In this course, you gain the skills needed to extract value ...IT
This training is designed to take trainees from starter to ...IT