The main objective of the training program is to provide the practical knowledge to highlight the C&F Agent and Freight Forwarding business of Bangladesh. The main growing sectors of Bangladesh are Garments, Pharmaceuticals, Leather, Ceramics, Plastics, Steel, Shipbuilding and many other industries.
All the industries mainly depends on overseas countries for their raw materials through Import & selling the finished goods through Export. Both C&F and Freight Forwarding Agents are doing the most of the jobs by releasing and forwarding the goods from customs authorities including space booking with the shipping lines and air lines.
So, there is a huge scope and possibility to do C&F Agent and Freight Forwarding Business in Bangladesh. Educated & Job seekers can be benefited by engaging them in this profession.
Benefit of the Training:
1) Training changes the core skills and competencies of a person. So, it makes a trainee to be equipped with some more efficient and effective to do his job perfectly.
2) Training has benefited us to give more knowledge for our regular works to do in an effective way.
3) To improve skills of trainees on C&F Agent, Freight Forwarding Business, Export- Import- Business, Indenting, International Tender related jobs effectively and independently.
4) Trainees will learn about International Business followed by the related documents of Banking, Commercial, Shipping, insurance and Customs.
5) This is a professional course and it will help the trainees to get the respective jobs in Export- Import Organization, C&F Agent, Freight Forwarding Business and many other sectors in Bangladesh and Abroad.
The main objective of the training program is to provide ...Commercial
Without commercial department none business organization ...Commercial
Over 3 million Bangladeshis are employed in this industry. ...Commercial
Financial Management Certificate CourseCommercial
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
9140345, 9117179 , 01847 069208, 01926673096
Md. Delwar Hossain Bhuiyan
Having achieved masters degree from University of Dhaka in 1991, Mr. Bhuiyan started his career with an international trading company and worked for LG Corporation, Korea, Sumitomo Corporation, Singapore, Mitsui Corporation, Mitsubishi Corp. Japan, Hyundai Corporation, Singapore at later stage of h.....