A job interview is one of the most drawn-out and intimidating ways of making first impression. However, it’s also the opportunity to get on an employer’s good side, which can give a distinct edge over even those applicants whose credentials are better than anyone.Job interview is the last stage in the job seeking process. A person may clear all the exams and tests but fail to get a job if he fares poorly in a job interview. A job interview thus proves to be vital for a job seeker. There are many stages in a job interview and bag the job only if clear all these stages successfully.
The job interview is a crucial part of the job search because it’s an opportunity for the employer to figure out the right in the right job. This Training workshop will provide with information to prepare for the job interview so that a person can make a positive and lasting impression. The prospect of a new job opportunity can be exciting! The decision to advance professionally should be commended. One obstacle that stands in way is the formal interview. For most people, interviewing for a new job doesn’t happen every day. It’s important to prepare, and no matter what style the interview process may take- phone, group, or one-on-one interview success. Interviews are sometimes one and only chance at making a good first impression and sell a person as a viable candidate for a job. Spending a bit of time and effort preparing for the interview can be the deciding factor in whether or not you make it to the next round, or get the job. Learn to plan for success, approach the interview properly, and avoid common mistakes in job interviews to give a person the best chance of getting a fresh start. In the current job market, it would be better have a person act together, or a person you won't stand a chance against the competition. A person will learn what to do before the interview is scheduled, specific interviewing techniques such as mirroring and body language and will have the opportunity to practice the most common interview questions and much more. Whether a person is completely new to the job market, re-entering the workforce or looking to advance the career, this training workshop will empower with the knowledge and skills necessary to dazzle during the next interview.
OUTCOME FROM THE TRINING
• To develop awareness of different job interview techniques, including how to employ practical techniques.
• To begin to recognize the skills developed during analyze in training workshop and how to present these effectively during interview session.
• To critique the strengths and weaknesses to pass Job interview
• To evaluate and imply different critical questions and how to response in appropriate manner.
• To prepare to face job interview and deliberate response confidently.
• To understand interview processes and practice being interviewed in a supportive environment
• The workshop will cover the skills required for both academic and non-academic applications.
• Follow up one-to-one career discussions can then be used to review intended applications and to prepare for particular interviews.
• Use a variety of thinking skills to anticipate and solve problems.
• Show respect for diverse opinions, values belief systems, and contributions of others.
• Discuss the key attributes of the job interview process.
• Develop professional targeted responses to key interview questions
• Develop and expand interview skills by understanding how to response
• Conduct an effective mock job interview to demonstrate employer/ job suitability by responding to situation / behavioral interview questions.
• Gain more confidence to interview successfully?
• Will provide straight-forward feedback and a plan for success?
• To assist when answering difficult questions asked in the interviews?
• Could obtain all these things with one easy contact?
• Learn techniques to help control interview nerves
• Discover how to use your voice to convey a confident & engaging style
• Know how to use body language to build rapport with the interviewer
• Discover key preparation techniques to help the perform to strengths
• Be able to deliver convincing answers to interview questions
Employee turnover can have a demoralizing effect on an ...Next Stage/ Career
Communication is two-way process of reaching mutual ...Next Stage/ Career
This program has been designed for those who want to ...Next Stage/ Career
In the completion of any task or work of an employee ...Next Stage/ Career