Everyday, people from every walk of life find themselves in front of an audience presenting their thoughts and ideas. Sometimes the stakes are huge. For many individuals, the process related to preparing and delivering a compelling and powerful presentation is often fraught with frustration.
This one day workshop will supply all the hands-on instruction and practical tools you need to design and deliver effective and engaging presentations.
You will be walked through the various phases of the presentation from the preparation phase right through the delivery phase and also pick-up useful tips on how to effectively deal with the challenging Q&A segment. The Workshop delivery combines both theory and practice through the use of video recordings for self-awareness and trainer commendations for developments.
Objectives of the Workshop
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
• Learn to manage your nerves and gain confidence
• Learn the do’s and don’ts of body language
• Discover techniques to produce better vocal engagement
• Learn effective techniques to help you structure and organise your content
• Learn practical audience engagement techniques
• Discover the do’s and don’ts of using visual aids
• Learn how to manage the question and answer segment with credibility and poise
This course provides the opportunity to learn and practice presentation skills and techniques to ensure engaging the audience in an interesting and effective manner.
From her more than 12 years� experience of ...Other
Generally people think that parenting is all about ...Other
Management Trainee program is one of the most common ...Other
Empower current and aspiring business professionals with ...Other
Khan Mohammad Mahmud Hasan
TAFE Certified Trainer, Australia
Knowing is not enough… we must APPLY.… Willing is not enough… We Must DO. This quote reflects his life, his training style. His passion for learning and development comes from his need to make a difference and have impact.