Recent survey on global professional managers revealed that managers and executives having excellent spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel) and presentation (PowerPoint) skills grow up in career faster than other. Considering this finding, this course is designed for the professionals who want to be faster and better than any other in Microsoft Excel and smarter than any in making presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint.
At the end of this course, participants would be able to –
1. Get introduced to the fluent interface of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint 2013
2. Identify and use various data formats and essential data analysis functions in Excel
3. Explore essential tools and functions for managing and extracting tabular data in Excel
4. Explore various graphical presentation tools in Excel including Pivot Table
5. Gain fundamental data entry, edit and design skills in Microsoft PowerPoint
6. Insert images, illustrations, text, symbols and media in your Presentations
7. Gain transition and animation skills in Microsoft PowerPoint
8. Link between Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to develop automated reporting systems
Upon successfully completion of this ...
Trainee will be capable to develop and deploy database ...IT
This course is a powerful relational database program that ...IT
UX design is not just a fascinating field to get into, ...IT